Episode 3-32: Magic Has Returned!

Meanwhile at the temple in the dimension of Corona, Demanitus drags Rapunzel and her crew inside the temple where she and her friends were struck with awe to see a new place in his temple.

"Holy mackerel, this place is massive!!" Rapunzel chirps with green eyes gleaming in fascination. Pascal croaks in glee while staring at the temple with awe.

"Well this is something new." Eugene remarks while glancing around the temple.

"You guys never seen this before?" Cassandra ask curiously.

"This is the first time we seen it." Rapunzel told her with Pascal nods in agreement.

"Yeah, how long has this temple exactly been around for?" Eugene ask looking skeptical.

"For hundreds of years and that was way before your time. Aah speaking of which, here's my latest creation." Demanitus said as they all stop when Demanitus shows them a large machine in a big hall.

"Welp. That's a big machine." Eugene comments.

"Wow...this is amazing!" Rapunzel chirps with a smile.

"And how is it going to give us answers?" Cassandra ask looking very cautious.

"Oh it will dear Cassandra." He reassures as he walks up to the machine and climbs to the counter.

"This machine here is the fate machine. It was one of my greatest creations back when I was human. What this machine does is giving you the answers based on fate. All you have to do is to write something down on this paper and slip it into this ballot box. Once you did that, it will give you the answers you need. Your highness, if you may." Demanitus insists.

"Oh right!" Rapunzel perks up as she opens the box that she's holding and pulls out the pen and paper. As she was about to approach the machine, Cassandra grabs her shoulder and pulls her back.

"Raps wait! Are you sure you can trust this guy? Can it really lead us to the answers that we're looking for?" Cassandra ask curiously feeling uneasy about Demanitus's plan, but Rapunzel place her hands on to her shoulders and smiles warmly at her.

"I'm positive Cass. You known me. I'm always a hundred percent sure that this will give us the answers we're looking for." Rapunzel reassures as she turns her heels and walks over to the machine where she writes down her question on the paper.

"Where are the two gems?" Rapunzel mutters as she writes the question down. Once she finishes, Rapunzel places the box where the machine starts to rumble out of the blue stunning her and her friends with Pascal flinching and hides behind her neck. Soon the machine emits bright blue glow as the screen on top turns on by itself to reveal the answers.

"The sundrop flower and the Moonstone Opal that you are searching are not here in Corona." The machine informs.

"Huh?" Rapunzel became puzzled and Pascal peers behind her neck making a light tilt from his head.

"What!?" Cassandra gasps with her eyes widen.

"Whoa whoa whoa! What do you mean 'not here' in Corona?" Eugene ask looking just confused as the girls.

"The two gems that you've seek are in another dimension." The machine reveals shocking the trio and Pascal.

"Another dimension!?" They shrieked dumbfounded by the current location that the two gems are residing.

"A-And where are the gems right now in the other dimension?" Rapunzel ask curiously while stuttering.

"The sundrop and the Moonstone are currently in possession with the new user of the two gems." The machine told them shocking Rapunzel and Cassandra including Eugene and Pascal as the chameleon drops his jaw on her shoulder.