Episode 3-13(3): The Other Dimension

During the night, the poor brunette queen let's out a gasp and rises up from her bed.

"I can't sleep like this...." She mutters pinching her temple with thoughts swirling in her mind.

This is the fourth time this happens...It's so weird. I send the sundrop flower and the moonstone opal to space after I defeated Zhan Tiri. Why is the sundrop flower still lingering my senses?...

The brunette queen ponders as she lets out a sigh and pulls out the covers.

Soon her pet chameleon and partner-in-crime woken up from the loud ruffle from the end table when he saw the brunette queen getting up from the bed and roams to the balcony with the worried chameleon following her.

Once she got there, she leans to the ledge and leans her head with right arm supporting her right cheek.

It's been weeks since I sense the sundrop flower's presence after years of battling with Zhan Tiri, I wonder where the sundrop is right now? I hope Varian and Eugene are doing ok with the research.

She ponders while staring at the moon. Unbeknownst to her, the chameleon camouflage himself to the ledge of the balcony when he stealthy crept towards her. But not for long, the cheeky young princess crept a smirk and turns to the left.

"Boo!"

"Eek!"

The chameleon shrieks as the color vanish reverting back to his original color. The brunette queen giggles softly with the chameleon pouts at her, but nevertheless, she lifts him up with her hands and lays his little head with her finger.

"Hey Pascal." She mutters with the little green chameleon croaks in response as he cuddles against her cheek that causes her to sigh.

"I know, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you worry." She apologizes as she glance back at the moon.

"I'm just confused. I got rid of the sundrop and the moonstone, but...why do I feel like the sundrop is still there?" She questions with Pascal croaking and nuzzling her head making her giggle a bit.

"Yeah, you're right Pascal. I should get some rest." She assures as the crowned queen of Corona looks straight along the sidelines staring at the moon with green orbs gleam with bewilderment and curiosity.

I hope I'll find some answers tomorrow. That way Eugene and I could search for the sundrop...hoping to find out the reason behind my weird senses.

She thought as gazes the at the moon one last time before turning to her pet chameleon where she gives him a warm smile.

"Come on Pascal. Let's go back to bed." She said as the chameleon nods when she and Pascal walk back to her room getting ready for tomorrow. The day where she and her friends search for the real answer behind the mystery of the sundrop flower.