Episode 2-2: The Hyena

****Glory's outfit^***

Once she finishes up showering, Glory changes her workout outfit to her maroon crop top with a skirt and boots. Afterwards, she goes back to her room to do her makeup at her dresser where she swipes her mascara, eyeshadow, and most importantly, her lipgloss. Once she's done, she grabs her bag making sure she has her notes, notebook, and dagger. Then she and Grim left the ramshackle dorm and head straight to Night Raven to attend Magic History class.

One hour later has passed after Magic History where it is lunch time. While in the cafeteria, Glory was standing with her good friends, Deuce and Ace, along with Grim, but most of them are exhausted from the class that they attend to this morning.

"Ugh~ Mr. Trein has to be using some sort of spell to put me to sleep." Grim grumbles, but Glory rolls her eyes.

"And who's fault is that to be so damn loud in the class this morning? Besides, Trein made the right choice to put you in that sleep spell that he had place you in." Glory snarks with a blank look.

"Shut up! No matter how hard I resist I lose to drowsiness!" Grim complains.

"You fell asleep five minutes in. That's not resisting at all." Deuce retorts making Grim huffs and turns away with a childish pout. Then he sighs and turns to Glory.

"So how's training early morning, Glory-san?" He asks curiously.

"It was pretty exhausting, but it was definitely a good workout in the early morning!" Glory cheers making Deuce chuckles softly.

"I bet." He grins.

"Lunchtime, what should I have today~" He sang until his face contorts with confusion.

"...Hmmm? The cafeteria is extra crowded today." Ace says as Glory and her friends tilt their heads to see a long line in front of them.

"Welp, this will take a while for us to get out lunch." Glory remarks.

"Today is a special day that happens once a month! A super popular bakery in town is here to promote at school! It sells out fast so early bird gets the worm!" The cafeteria ghost announces.

Damn, sounds like a good advertisement for a bakery.

Glory thought while thinking about which food should she get for lunch.

"Three chocolate croissants for me!" A Heartslabyul student requests.

"I actually got something this month! This egg salad sandwich is the best!" Another Heartslabyul student glees.

"The egg salad sandwich is already sold out! There's only one deluxe minchi katsu sandwich left!" The cafeteria ghost exclaims making Glory shook.

Jeez, already!?

Glory thought with her eyes widen.

"Everything looks really tasty. I might have to go get something." Ace ponders while shifting his head left to right struggling to pick which food he love to take.