Episode 3-6: Collecting Info From The Target

Later at the infirmary, Merlin was shaking his head while watching the whole scene at the Mostro Lounge.

"My my, what a mess. It seems that my poor child. Has got herself into a pickle alongside with her friends and Howl as well..." Merlin mumbles. Soon the door slides open.

"Merlin."

"Hm? Oh Dire. Pleasure to see you." Merlin greets him as he turns his chair to the headmaster.

"How is the research for the moonstone Opal going?" He ask curiously.

"I'm still searching for it and Vivien is also assisting me along the way. Though she might be working on it during the nighttime." Merlin told him.

"Hmmm very well. I came here to drop by with a request of visiting the ramshackle dorm with me? I must speak with Ms. Corbett about the deals that Ashengrotto that I failed to stop again." Crowley said.

"Aah yes. I heard. I even saw a bunch of students with anemones on their heads from the crystal ball earlier. This has something to do with the contracts that he made a deal with correct?" Merlin guesses.

"Indeed, therefore we must visit Ms. Corbett to inform her." Crowley suggests. Merlin then grabs his staff next to his desk.

"Well that's something that I was about to plan on, Dire." Merlin said as he taps his staff to the floor twice as a cloud poof out of thin air and hops on to the cloud with a grin.

"Shall we go dear friend?" He ask politely and the headmaster nods.

"Let's go, Merlin." He orders.

"Understood." Merlin compiles as he floats after Crowley where they both left the infirmary to the mirror of chambers to visit their female student at the ramshackle dorm.
———————

Meanwhile at the ramshackle dorm, Glory and Jack were at the lounge sitting on the couch discussing over a plan to free the students from Azul's clutches.

"Those guys with the anemones on their heads, in order to get a good test score they were tricked into forming a contract with Azul...I don't think I got anything wrong. The condition was that they had to get into the top 50 but because there were so many students to made contracts most of them couldn't make the cut. That's what Azul was aiming for from the start. He is targeting you, Wildcat." Jack informs making her sigh.

"Sadly yes. Though it was weird for Grim to score above 80 and it pisses me off that he's using my friends as bait." Glory curses.

"But then again, it's their fault for making a deal with Azul. So there's no meaning in using someone else's power to get good grades. Wasting the chance to show off their true power to everyone is what really makes them stupid." Jack bluntly remarks.

"Well..." Glory was trying to find the right words to make her point until...

"Everyone at this school is self-obsessed like Mr. Howl, it's so troublesome...." Crowley mutters.

"Troublesome indeed, Dire." Merlin agrees.

"If they took things seriously we could avoid hardship for everyone, including myself and you Dire." Merlin assures.

"That you are correct, Merlin." He complies. Soon Jack and Glory flinch when Merlin and Crowley appear out of the blue as they both rise up from the couch with stunned looks.

"Wtf!?" Glory curses with her eyes widen to see the headmaster and the nurse in the dorm.

"Waaaah!! Headmaster! Merlin! You scared me!" Jack shrieks.

"Huuuh...I couldn't put a stop Mr. Ashengrotto's 'business' again this year." Crowley laments causing Glory to curl her brows.

"Business? What do you mean by 'business'?" Glory ask curiously.