Episode 4-Prologue(1): Rapunzel & Her Gang

Right after the shocking reveal, Rapunzel lightly shakes Pascal with her hands after he faints.

"Pascal?! Pascal, wake up!! Merlin, you said you're a nurse right? Please help Pascal!!" Rapunzel pleaded but Merlin chortles and smiles at the queen.

"Fret not, your highness. I just happened to broke your little green friend's mind with the unexpected twist that I just told you and the others. So there's nothing to worry about." He reassures.

"And he'll be waking up in three, two, on-."

"Aaah!" As what Vivien expected, Pascal rises up gasping with widen eyes where Rapunzel perks a relief smile and gently nuzzles her pet chameleon.

"Oh thank goodness you're okay!" She cried as Pascal croaks and hugs her back with a smile. Merlin chuckles softly and grins.

"Told you." He assures.

"Whoa what?!" Suddenly Eugene lets out a yelp with a shock look and flails his arms.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!!" Eugene yelps looking completely confused while flailing his arms before he stops and ask again.

"You're telling us that this girl right here is the reincarnation of the woman that ALMOST KILLED ME and future queen of this world?" Eugene ask again with eyes filled with astonishment.

"Yeaaaah...I'm still trying to get used to this whole "future queen of twisted wonderland" type of thing...." Glory mutters grimacing at her "role".

"And how did you became queen I asked?" Cassandra ask curiously. Glory pulls out her dagger from her backpack and shows it to Rapunzel and the gang.

"This what made me queen." She told them before smiling and turns to her friends.

"Ya might wanna stand back." Glory reassures her friends and Rapunzel's gang took a step back when her left hand glows with the light engulfing the dagger as it transforms into the legendary sword leaving Rapunzel and her friends dumbfounded by the power she possesses.

"Holy cow what!? It turned into a sword!?" Eugene gasps as Pascal squealed with his jaw drop to Rapunzel's shoulder.

"Pretty cool isn't it? Lionfish's dagger can turn into a big ass sword with just a simple light of power!" Floyd cheers with a toothy grin. Stunned yet fascinated, Cassandra and Rapunzel stare at the sword with awed looks.

"Out of all of swords I've seen, this is the most rarest ones. I never seen a sword like this before...it's quite enthralling." Cassandra compliments gazing at the sword.

"That's...amazing! I-! No one can do that! How do you managed this?!" Rapunzel ask with eyes sparkled with awed. Glory smiled softly and explains her weapon.

"This here is the Excalibur. A legendary sword that King Arthur once wield during his battle with Mordred. According to tales, the one who possessed the pure heart, declares to be one true ruler and that happens to be me. Vivi infused the essence from the Excalibur to my dagger to saved Leona. And that's how it happened." Glory explains to them.

"Ohh..." They all awed with amazement. Crowley then clears his throat and they all turn to Crowley.

"Ahem. Regardless, we should all head to my office so we can discuss this privately. That also includes you, Miss Corbett and the rest of the boys here." Crowley informs baffling Glory and the gang.

"Huh? Why us?" Glory ask with a puzzled look.

"Yeah. Why would we be at your office for?" Ace ask curiously.