Episode 1-8: The Great Seven

~~~~~~~~~~
"Remember this face dickless cads, because the girl that you just encountered was none only than Gloriane Corbett. Now scram!"

"S-Some power you have, Gothel's blood!"

"My pasta's getting soggy, so I'll let you off easy!"

Merlin lets out a sigh while watching the whole scene that unfolds through his crystal ball.

"My, my, the first thing you do during your first day in school was to get into a brawl with a couple of seniors." He mumbles shaking his head.

"Dire won't be pleased when he hears this. Rumors about Glory are spreading fast, I must get Glory immediately-"

Soon it was too late when Crowley opens the door and enters the infirmary with a frown.

"Merlin, we need to talk." He suggests as Merlin sighs and turns his chair to the headmaster.

"This is about Gloriane right? Because I was about to come get her after lunch." Merlin informs, but Crowley shook his head.

"No need for you to do that, we'll discuss the matters in my office." Crowley states.

"In your office?" Merlin curls his busy white brows in confusion.

"Yes, because I also have something to discuss with Gloriane just as much as you do." Crowley assures as Merlin and nods.

"Valid point. Shall we go?" Merlin asks.

"We shall, but first we have to send a student from Heartslabyul dorm to get her so we could discuss this together." The headmaster informs.

"Very well then, let's send a student there." Merlin complies as the tiny wizard turns to his desk and grabs the phone to dial the number of the Heartslabyul dormitory.
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Om nom nom! Delicious!" Grim chirps while devouring his supper.

"The egg around the omurice is light, fluffy, and the center is filled with gooey cheese!" Grim shouts as he gobbles his meal.

"Om nom nom! So we saw your guys' dorm this morning this morning, but what about the other dorms like?" Grim asks while stuffing his face with omurice.

"You know about the Great Seven statues displayed on the Main Street, right? There's seven of them, so there are seven dorms."

Suddenly they all turn their heads to see Cater and the bespectacled guy with green hair and a clover tattoo on his right cheek.

"Cater!" Glory shrilled.

"Geh! You're that guy from this morning!" Ace yelped.

"You even tricked us into painting those roses for you!" Grim pointed out with a frown.

"He didn't exactly tricked you guys. He was in a hurry." She reassured.

"Glo-chan's right, saying I tricked you is so mean. I wasn't doing it because I want to. It's just how things are done in our dorm." He corrected them.