Episode 2-29(part 1): Future Queen of Twisted Wonderland!?

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!"

"Ugh yes, she's the future queen of Twisted Wonderland. And ow! No need to scream so loud, an old man has sensitive ears you know." Merlin informs while covering his ears.

"Because what you said was shocking!" Ace shouts.

"So wait, you're telling us that Wildcat is going to rule our world?" Jack ask with a stunned look.

"Indeed, Howl." He replies.

"Holy crap..." Leona mutters.

"I didn't expect that..." Jamil chimes in with a surprised look.

"I can't believe it either." Trey agrees with Jamil.

"Damn that means you're the queen of this school then! Shishishi!!" Ruggie remarks letting out his signature hyena laugh.

"Yup a Queen and Goddess. A perfect combo." Cater compliments.

"An interesting combo." Lilia added with a grin.

"Which makes her a powerful wiz-! Heeeeeeeey!!! No fair!" Grim whines with a pout.

"Haha looks like supervisor is on the league!" Ace chuckles.

"But I'm gonna be the one who will be the powerful wizard! Me!" Grim complains and Deuce pats his head letting out a sigh.

"Hang in there.." Deuce reassures.

"Wait a minute! This is so sudden! This is all too quick! Me being the queen of Twisted Wonderland? That means I have to take responsibility! Which means I have to train harder than before!" Glory panics shivering at the thought of the role of queen of Twisted Wonderland, but Deuce lays a on hand her shoulder.

"Hey calm down Glory-san. He said 'Future', not now. The good thing is that you've saved Leona. You should be proud of it." Deuce reassures making Glory smiles.

"You're right...I actually did." Glory agrees with him as she turns to Leona with a grin who averts his gaze blushing a bit while stroking the back of his hair.

"...Yeah." Leona mumbles while blushing.

"Correct you are Spade, but the training part you're right about that, Sundrop. We need to train a lot more not only to control your magic more, but to help you make a great ruler of Twisted Wonderland in the future. For now, just relax and have a good time at the Magift tournament." He reassures with Glory nod.

"And to all of you that witnessed Glory's magic, I expect you all to keep this a secret. That includes the future queen part." Crowley instructs.

"Oh?" Lilia tilts his head curiously.

"Why's that headmaster?" Jamil ask curiously.

"Cuz little do you know, Ms. Corbett happens to be trained underneath by the likes of Merlin himself." Crowley explains.

"What!?" Leona and Ruggie shrilled.

"She's being trained!?" Jamil shrieks.

"By the nurse!?" Jack exclaims making Glory averting her eyes while going 'ehhh' along with the Heartslabyul group.

"Yeah...we've been keeping this a secret for a while now." Glory admits.

"Along with us." Ace chimes in with the Heartslabyul gang nods in agreement.

"And you'll be doing the same thing that the head dorm, vice dorm, and the residents from Heartslabyul dorm are doing. That includes people like Savanaclaw dorm's head dorm Leona Kingscholar, vice dorm Ruggie Bucchi, and fellow freshman Jack Howl. As well as two vice dorms from Scarabia and Diasomnia dorms, Jamil Viper and Lilia Vanrouge. None of you will not tell anyone about our secret meeting. If so then attention will rise from the entire school and people will or might find out about her healing magic and would use the sundrop for their own benefits. Understood?" Merlin informs with Leona crossing his arms and sighing.