Episode 2-3: OverBlot

Meanwhile at the office, Deuce knocks the door and opens the door.

"Headmaster, pardon the intrusion." Deuce tells him.

"Pardon us." Ace excuses.

"Good afternoon, Crowley and Merlin." Glory greets politely.

"Good afternoon my sundrop child and her comrades." Merlin greets warmly.

"You're all here, I see. Let's get right to the matter at hand..." Crowley states.

"So what's up? Why did you call us here?" Glory asks curiously.

"Well, you all already know this, but now that things have calmed down after the Heartslabyul incident the other day, there is a matter me and Crowley must discuss you with." Merlin informs.

"Mhm yes. You all need to know about the berserk state Mr. Rosehearts fell into you are to become wizards." Crowley assures.

"It was the overblot, right?" Deuce guess.

"Correct you are, Spade. I even told this to Gloriane before the incident happened." Merlin told him.

"Eh? You have?" Deuce and Ace turns to Glory as she nods her head.

"He did." Glory replies.

"I heard about it from my bro before but, seeing someone build up enough blot to become that was something else. He really went full 'Evil berserker mode'." Ace admits.

"Yeah, but thank god Glory-san was there to calm him down. We're lucky that none of us didn't die." Deuce points out making Ace snickers.

"Big time, Guy-Magnet definitely tear him down with that light magic of hers and brought him back to his senses with that Restore With A Kiss unique magic." Ace smirks causing a tick mark to throb from her head.

"How about we burry this Guy-Magnet schtick to the ground and move on why are we exactly here." Glory assures shooting Ace with an irritable frown, but Ace sticks his tongue and smiles cheekily.

"Yeah, what is 'blot' anyway?" Grim asks curiously.

"That's right. You need that explained as well. I shall fill you all in, for I am gracious." He reassures as he clears his throat before he explains.

"Blot is a type of waste created after one uses magic. In the same way an vehicle creates exhaust as it burns fuel to run. Spells burns magic to manifest, and create blot at the same time...That should be easy enough to understand." Crowley explains.

"So blot is the exhausting of magic?" Glory asks curiously.

"That is correct. Blot has been researched since the dawn of recorded history but, there are still many mysteries to unravel. One thing that is known for sure is that blot is a toxin and building up too much can cause great harm to the mind and body." Crowley explains further.

"Oh yeah, my grandma used to always say, 'You'll build up blot so don't use magic willy nilly'." Ace remembers.

"She went on and on about it." He points out.

"With great power comes risk. No matter how great the wizard, they cannot infinitely use magic." Crowley informs.

"S-So if someone overblots, I-I have to kiss on the lips again, just like how I did it to Riddle?" Glory stutters looking flustered while reminiscing back at the Heartslabyul incident where she kissed Riddle to bring him back to his senses.

"Indeed you do, my Sundrop. And like I said before, that's how the unique magic works." Merlin restates causing steam to come out of her ears when Glory hears this once again from her mentor.

"O-Oh god..." Glory stammers while heating up.

"As embarrassing it sounds, Merlin has a point. Since you're the only healer in our campus, who can heal those who are overbloted with magic based on negative emotions with the incantation magic that you possessed from your ancestors. But unlike them, you can heal them with your unique magic." Crowley informs making her face turn even redder as she frowns and pouts.

"Jeez good to know headmaster." Glory mumbles while heating up causing Ace to laugh when this was explain to her again.

"Yup! That means you're Night Raven's playgirl! Haha! I mean it's no surprise since you got the looks, the bod, and a badass magic that you possess! Ahahahaha! You're definitely turning into a Guy-Magnet alright! Ha!!!!" Ace cackles hysterically causing Glory to glare at Ace as a red vein throbs even more where she's getting ready to pummel the hell out of him.

"You're not going to drop this anytime soon, aren't you?" Glory grumbles while glaring at him.

"Pfft how can I not? This is so hilarious and it's still hilarious till this day! Hahahaha!-OW!"

Soon Merlin floats up to Ace and slams his staff on his head stopping him from teasing her.

"How about we back to the current, crucial matters in our hands instead of wasting time poking fun at my student?" Merlin asks with a red vein throbbing from his head.

"Yes, let's not waste time and get back on what I was discussing about." Crowley agrees.

"Aah alright, I'll stop. Jeez I was joking." Ace grumbles while rubbing his head.

"Once again. It was never a joke when it comes from you, Ace." Deuce points out.

"Thank you, Deuce." Glory thank him who is getting irritated with Ace's teasing already.

"So you're saying the more we use magic, the unhealthier it becomes!?" Grim exclaims.

"No, that's not exactly right. Hmm..." Crowley then tilts his head caressing his chin with his right index finger.

"..It might be faster to just show you rather than just explain it. My dear ghosts, it's time for work!" Crowley shouts.

"Eh? Eek!" Glory yelps when a ghost appear before her.

"Yo, yo. You called, headmaster?" The ghost asks curiously.

"Eh? W-What now?" Ace stutters looking lost at the moment.

"First, please lend a hand in helping temper these young ones." Crowley instructs as another ghost pop from the office.

"Eeeh?" Deuce shrieks.

"Here we go. Let's go a round!" The second ghost proclaims causing her to let out a sigh.

"We're seriously doing this aren't we?" Glory shakes her head.

"Good luck my child." Merlin whispers before floating away as Glory stood there stunned and turns to Merlin with a frown.

"You're the worst!" Glory complains.

"Sorry~ this tiny wizard won't be helping you this time child, it's between you, your friends, and the ghosts!" Merlin announce with a pout while whistling innocently. Glory couldn't help but sigh and turns back to the two ghosts as she takes off her glove from her left hand where her hand glows bright.

"Guess it's time to take on these ghosts." Glory mutters.

"Hai." Deuce agrees as he grabs his pen.

"Goddamnit." He grumbles while holding his pen.

"Ready your Magic's, pens everyone. Your special lesson with the headmaster isn't over yet!" Crowley exclaims happily where this day starts to get complicated.