Episode 3-14(2): The Incoming Danger....

Meanwhile at Pomefiore dormitory...

"WHAT IN THE NAME'S DWARF IS THIS!?"

As soon as Pomefiore's dorm leader shrieks, vice dorm leader Rook Hunt and first year Epel Felmier stop their tracks as the young huntsman let's out sigh.

"Oh mon dieu. I knew this was going to happened." He mutters shaking his head.

"Do I really wanna know what's happening?" Epel ask dryly.

"Eh? Haven't you look at Magicam last night? This video of nymphe has gone viral!" Rook exclaims making the young lavender haired first year tilt his head with a puzzled look.

"Nymphe?" Epel ask confusingly.

"You know, Gloriane Corbett. The only beautiful maiden in our school and is rumored to be the next Gothel." He told him.

"Gloriane? You mean Glor-chan?" Epel ask curiously.

"Oh? So you do know her." Rook said.

"Yeah, but it's more like we'd run over each other at the halls two weeks ago before the exams..." He explains.

"Oh? Do tell." Rook insists making Epel widen his eyes when he asked as he looks back at his first encounter with the mysterious ravenette beauty at the hallway.

——————
"Don't tell anyone about this, including the vice and head dorm. Okay?"

She informs him.
——————

"Umm...I was on my way back to Pomefiore and I bump into her by accident. I drop my books and she offer me to help which I told her not to, but she does it anyway. That's it." Epel lied remembering the promise that he made from Glory after she healed his leg.

"Is that so?" Rook ask curiously placing his hand on his chin and tilting his head slightly with his green eyes filled with skepticism.

"Y-Yes." He stutters trying his best to look honest, but Rook doesn't seem to buy his explanation as he stares at him with suspicious green orbs.

It appears that little Epel knows about my Magnifique Nymphe's secret as well. But what kind? Does he know about Glory's future as queen? I must get some answers from him!

Rook thought, but just as he's about to confront the young first year, Epel soon clears his throat and looks straight at the vice dorm.

"Anyway. You said something about last night? What did she do?" Epel ask curiously changing the subject.

"Well..." As soon as he was about to explain the situation to Epel, a door burst through the door revealing a pissed off Vil Schoenheit.

"I cannot believe this! This is what I woken up in the morning? This video on Magicam has over 4 million views more than I do!? This is absolutely atrocious!" Vil rants. While fuming, Epel is standing there with a blank look and Rook slapping his head dramatically.

"Oh what a shame! Of course Roi des Poisons would be so furious about this!" Rook dramatically laments.

"That's what pisses him off?" Epel ask blankly with a deadpan look.

"You must understand little Epel! Our dorm is know for having a beauty rank! Vil is popular in Magicam and has a fan base! The more the views this video receives the more rage that Vil will have! I cannot allow that to happen!!" Rook panics.

"How many views does he have?" Epel ask curiously.

"5 million views." Room told him and with that, Epel went deadpan.