Episode 3-2(1): Meeting Vivien

One week later after the exams, Glory and Deuce were strolling through the halls discussing regular things until...

"Ms. Corbett."

"Hm?" Glory spins her head along with Deuce who just as puzzled as she is when they saw a Heartslabyul resident standing before them.

"Is there something I can help you with?" Glory ask curiously.

"Crowley wants you in his office. He wants you to meet someone." He said.

"Eh? The headmaster?" Deuce baffles blinking twice.

"For what reason?" Glory ask confusingly.

Meanwhile at the headmaster's office...

"Hello Moonchild." She greets her kindly.

"Vivi?!" Glory shrills surprised to see the enchantress at Crowley's office.

"You know this woman, Glory-san?!" Deuce shrieks.

"Aah. Ms. Corbett, glad you arrived." Crowley beams.

"Yes, but I didn't expect you to bring Spade along with you, Sundrop. Was it because you took him as your third bachelor? Such a frisky lil beast you're turning, rawr.~" Merlin teases before letting out a chuckle causing Glory and Deuce's faces to flush.

"It's nothing like that!! I'm here because she's my friend!" Deuce assures him while flustered.

"That's not important right now Merlin! What's going on here? Why's Vivi here?!" Glory commands.

"Ahem Merlin." Crowley clears his throat giving him a serious look.

"Oh oh oh. Right my apologies. Allow me to explain to you both. Sundrop already knows her, but this woman here that you're seeing right in front of you is Vivien; also known as the Lady of the Lake. She's a close friend of mine back in our younger days and she's also meeting with my student every night." Merlin informs.

"A pleasure to meet you, Spade." She politely greets him.

"Wait. You're the Lady of the Lake?" Deuce ask in shock as she giggles and grins.

"In the flash my little spade." She said.

"But wait this doesn't make sense! She appears in the nighttime yet she's here in Night Raven College in the daytime! What the hell's going on here?!" Glory exclaims with questions bubbling from her mind as she looks completely puzzled.

"I am a night person, but I do reappear in my lake during the day time. Besides, I was requested to come here by Merlin." She told her.

"Eh?" Both Glory and Deuce looked baffled.

"Correct. I discussed Merlin two weeks ago when I told him to bring Vivien in my office today so I could arrange a meeting to discuss things with her along with him." Crowley explains.

"Okay but what does it have to do with me being here?" Glory ask curiously.

"I just wanna see how my Moonchild is doing. Is that wrong?" She ask with a bit of a sassy tone.

"She requested us to meet with you Sundrop." Merlin explains.

"So what were you guys discussing about?" Deuce ask curiously.

"Ahem. The three have us have been discussing about researching your world as well as the Sundrop Flower and the Moonstone Opal." Crowley explains stunning both Glory and Deuce.

"The moonstone opal? You mean that extremely powerful gem from centuries ago? I thought it got extinct!" Deuce shrieks.

"You maybe believe that, but we don't. You see, Moonchild possesses the Sundrop Flower as you already aware. As well as the embodiment of the Sundrop, but there's one thing before she gains full power and that's when the moonstone opal comes in. If she reunites both the Sundrop Flower and the Moonstone Opal together, then Moonchild will have access to use the ultimate power." Vivien explains.