Episode 2-Epilogue(Final): A Word To The Wise

Meanwhile at the infirmary, Merlin was watching this the entire time with a wide giddy smile when he sees his student sleeping besides Leona. The tiny elderly wizard let's out a soft chuckle trying not to wake Grim up from his slumber.

"My my. Such an adorable couple I'm seeing. Oh oh oh. Can you feel~ The love tonight?~." Merlin sang playfully while grinning like a fan girl.

"Do I really need to know what you're doing over there?"

"Hm? Oh good afternoon, Dire . How are you today? Feeling exhausted are we?" Merlin asks curiously with Crowley shaking his head.

"No. I just came here for a small discussion." He informs.

"Oh?" Merlin tilts his head with a inquisitive look.

"Yes. I would like to discuss about your friend, Vivien. Would you hear me out?" Crowley requested. Merlin stares at him quizzical look before spinning his chair towards him.

"Continue." Merlin insists. Crowley folds his arms and leans against the doorway.

"I need you to have Vivien to my office tomorrow. I wish to speak to her about this "Excalibur" tale that you and Vivien know about." Crowley suggested.

"And what would you do after that?" Merlin asks curling his bushy white brows.

"Nothing much, I'm just need to know about her and the sword itself. That's all it matters." Crowley reassured. Merlin stares at him skeptically for a minute before turning his chair back to his desk.

"...Do whatever you want, Dire. But remember to find her world, or-."

"Yes, I'm aware of that." Crowley cuts him off and turns around to open the door.

"Good day, Merlin." He said as he shuts the door leaving Merlin eliciting a sigh and pinched his temple.

My, what a bother....

He thought. Then he pulls out his crystal ball and waves his hands around it.

"Crystal ball, crystal ball, guide your light to summon my dearest friend." He summoned as dark aura flows around the ball till an image of Vivien appeared from it as she opens her emerald eyes.

"No need for you to summon me, Merlin. Dire wants me to meet with him in his office tomorrow so we could talk about the moonstone opal and sundrop flower." She explained with clarity due to her future vision.

"So that's what he wanted..." He mumbled.

"Indeed, but I don't mind. Informed Dire, that I'll gladly attend to his office to discuss the matters in hands." She requested and the tiny wizard sighed.

"Very well, I'll let him know." He stated.

"Thank you." She bowed her head as the image vanished from the ball, leaving Merlin groaning and slams his head to the desk.

What have I gone myself into?...

He thought wondering why is the world placing him in such unfortunate situations.

————————————

An hour has passed and Glory left the greenhouse with a few pics of plants that she taken. While on her way back to the infirmary, Glory heard footsteps from behind. Feeling the same presence from before, Glory went to the other side of the halls when she pulls out her dagger from her pocket and held it to her chest waiting for the footsteps to come closer.

Once she heard the footsteps getting louder, Glory bits off her glove from her left hand when she swoop in and blind them with her light magic. Once stunned, Glory takes the initiative and grabs them by the collar and shove them against the wall. While pinned down with the light fade away, Glory held her dagger to its neck revealing the man that was following her was none only than Jade Leech from Octavinelle dorm.