Episode 1-27: A Vow From The Queen

"Mmmmm....Ugh my head..."

Glory groan as she rubs her head and opens her eyes to find herself in the infirmary.

"Where am..."

She soon lets out a gasp and widen her eyes when Glory sees a dark hooded figure in front of her.

"Hello Gloriane...."

A female voice sends shivers down to her spine when the hooded figure turns around and takes off the hood to reveal Mother Gothel. Glory flinch and quickly back away, but ends up hitting the wall instead.

"Gothel!?" She shrieks while keeping her high toes from Gothel, who gives Glory a sadistic smirk.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, my blood, flesh, and bones." She greeted sickly sweet as she flips her curled long black hair with a proud smirk. Then she saunters her way towards Glory, who shivers in return when Gothel approaches her as she bends down and lifts her chin up where their same grey eyes lock for the first time.

"My~ Aren't we look the beautiful?" She remarks slyly making Glory grimace and smacks her hand. She then got up and tries to run from the door, but soon was blocked when black rocks rise from the ground out of the blue making her gasp. Glory flinch when she heard Gothel giggling menacingly low. She spins around to see Gothel sauntering towards her with an alarming smirk.

"What's the matter dear? Aren't you happy to see your mummy?~" She asks innocently as she creepily walks around her, the beautifully sinister witch caressing her chin to her short black curled hair as she walks pass her. Glory is speechless where she is struck with fear and she could feel her legs quivering to the point where she is about to fall.

N...No....Not again.....Not this dream again....

Glory thought while watching Gothel walking away, but she caught her off guard when Gothel turns back with a wide smirk as black rocks ride from the ground in complete 180 frightening Glory. Alarmed, Glory attempts to escape, but is struck with fear when quickly surrounded by sharp rocks. Feeling trapped and has no where else to run, Glory crosses her arms shaking with fear. Suddenly her left hand glows and Glory falls to her knees hissing in pain.

While holding her wrist, a bright light glows from her hand exciting Gothel.

"And look! You receive the golden flower that I have told you to touch! Oh ho! Isn't it wonderful?" She callously glees. Stunned, Glory glances at Gothel with shocked grey eyes causing her to reminisced back to the Dwarf's Mine when she first saw the golden flower at the abandoned house.

"...That was you?!" Glory exclaims with disbelief with her face filled with terror making her chortle.

"I know, how generous of me to do something for my shining blood. Come now dear, let's get you back to your tower where you'll be safe and secure~ GLORIAAAAAAAANNNNE!!!!"
————————————

"Aah!" Glory screams and quickly rise up from the bed with a fearful look, but was stopped when Trey lays his hands on her shoulders.

"Whoa, whoa, easy there. It's just us." He reassures with a worried look. Glory blink her eyes twice and rubs her eyes before blinking again to find herself in the infirmary but no sight of Gothel.

"T-Trey?" She stutters.

"You ok, prefect?"

Glory turns straight to see Ace and the others standing before her with concern looks.

"Ace...everyone..." Glory mutters.

"You seem to had a nightmare."

Suddenly, Glory turns to the right where Riddle peer behind Trey.