Episode 1-Epilogue(2): Che'nya's Warning

After two hours of a morning workout training, Glory and the others head back to the infirmary where Glory sits on the bed panting heavily from all that jogging, agility training, combat training, and sword training.

"Aah, that was a good workout!" Glory sighs while drying herself with a towel. While in the infirmary, Merlin got out from a small room in the back to give her a water bottle.

"I'll say, you did pretty well my sundrop." Merlin compliments.

"Haha! This takes me back when you and I trained together sensei!" Che'nya chuckles while leaning against the wall.

"Jesus, you look so intense there..." Grim mutters as he looks back on the recent training.

————————
"Hiiiyaaaaaa!" Glory battle cries as she blocks Merlin's attacks with her golden sword.

"Don't hold back, Sundrop!" Merlin instructed.

"Yes sir!" She nods as she shuts her eyes focusing on the weak points, Glory swung her sword across causing Merlin to dodge and float away with a satisfying smile.

"Aaah nice one, Sundrop." Merlin compliments as he points his staff in the air where the staff where a white glow emits through his staff and he points his staff towards his student.

"While I appreciate your hard work of your training Gloriane, the swords fighting is only the beginning, so be prepared!" He declared as he battle cries, Glory cries back as she and Merlin charge against each other where they were about to clash.
————————

"I had to admit Merlin. What you've shown me was pretty cool. I didn't expect you to have such power." Glory compliments.

"I'm a wizard after all, my dear Sundrop." Merlin assures her.

"Haha, Merlin is the strongest wizard I know!" Che'nya remarks.

"Aah stop! You're making me blush!" Merlin playfully jokes.

"Aah Jeez..." Grim sighs. Che'nya then got up from his seat and stretch his arms.

"Welp, better get back to school. Oh and one more thing..."

Che'nya then went up to Glory whispers to her.

"Be careful around Savanaclaw. From what I've heard, they're competing for this years Magift tournament tomorrow and they're planning something crafty as we speak, so I would keep my guard up if I were you, Sundrop-chan." He whispers making her puzzled.

"Hm? How do you know this?" Glory asks curiously Che'nya chuckles into her ear.

"I'm been strolling around the halls while I was on my way to the infirmary and heard some students talking about them. Plus, I visit Night Raven College frequently to see Riddle and Trey. Though I do know one thing about their dorm leader, Leona." He informs making Glory curling her brow.

"Leona?" She mutters as she looks back when first met Leona a few days ago at the botanical garden.

—————————
"Tsk...Watch out next time you come onto my terf. Herbivores."
—————————

"What about Leona?" Glory asks curiously.

"Well, despite his lazy and prideful attitude. He actually has respect for women, so he wasn't that bad when you get to know him more. However, like I said before, keep an eye out for them, nya?" Che'nya reassured as he leans back.

"Anyway, see you later Sundrop-chan. Bye Merlin, bye Kitty cat." Che'nya waves ticking him off.

"I told you I'm not a cat!" Grim seethes making him chuckle.