Episode 3-13(1): Three Days in Savanaclaw

Later at Savanaclaw dorm, Leona is sitting on a rock at the lounge pondering about what happened tonight

I can't believe this is happening to me.

Leona thought as he reminisces back in his phone conversation with Merlin.

————————
"Rejected."

Leona bluntly declines.

"My my, you're a hasty beast aren't you? It will be only for three days yet you still refuse?"

Merlin snarks as the lion let's out a sigh.

"You want me to train Lioness, but you want me put her and that grey furball into my dorm? Absolutely not. I'll have Jack trained Lioness, but those punks will eat them alive by the time they get here."

Leona flatly retorts.

"Daww~ Is the Savanaclaw's big tough head dorm afraid of having his lioness get hurt~?"

Merlin coos with a frisky tone making him scoff.

"No. It will be troublesome if they were both place in my dorm. Hell, we haven't clean our vacant rooms for a long time and it's fully packed. Where do you even want me to put their stuff?" Leona ask curiously.

"Ohhh I know exactly where to put those two and it happens to be in the lion's den.~" Merlin implies making Leona widen his eyes and his face heats up in complete one eighty.

"NO F#*KING WAY!!!" He roars with a flushed face as the tiny wizard chortle.

"Oh oh oh. Yes way, Kingscholar. But *sighs* such a pity, my poor sweet sundrop made a contract with that slick merchant from Octavinelle dorm. As a result, they were kicked out by those sneaky twins. It would be such a shame if she and Grim were force to sleep outside in the cold. But not to worry, I'll find her a new blanket. But what if were homemade?" Merlin implies making Leona curls his brow.

"I can definitely make a new blanket for her and Grim. Perhaps maybe a lion's mane would benefit her own being." Merlin added making his eyes widen when he mentioned that.

"Oh yes! That could definitely make warm and cozy! I could have Divus to shave your hair by tomorrow. Once that's done, I could have that head dorm from Pomefiore to design a fur blanket made out of a fur from a lion at the Savanaclaw dormito-."

"Oi."

"Hm?"

"You leave those two annoying pricks out of this. If any of these idiots touch my hair, I swear I will rip them both into shreds along with you old man!" He snarls with a death glare making the tiny wizard perk up.