Episode 2-11: Who is the Culpirt?

Meanwhile at Pomefiore dormitory, Glory and the gang sneak into the dorm where they carefully arrived at the Pomefiore lounge as they slowly peek through from the corner to avoid being seen.

"First up. Pomefiore Dorm. I've marked third year Rook Hunt in my 'Cater Check'." Cater listed as Glory slightly tilts her head a little to see Rook sitting next to Epel with their head dorm, Vil siting across from them holding a small mirror in his hand.

Hmmm I wonder what are they doing over there? Hopefully Rook won't notice that we're here....

Glory thought hopefully while spying on the Pomefiore trio.

"His trademarks are his blond bob hat." Cater points out.

"Last year, Rook was a stand out player. But, there's something off about him..." He mutters making Glory blink her eyes when he said this and turns back to Rook.

He doesn't seem too bad...but is there something I don't know about Rook?

Glory thought wondering if there's another side to him that she doesn't know.

"Ah. Isn't that him sitting over there?" Deuce ask peering beside her where the trio are sitting on the couch together.

"Wow. They look almost shiny..." Ace gasps stunned by their alluring beauty.

I mean...he's not wrong. If Zara we're here, she'll be like 'This is giving me Ouran High School Host Club vibes.'

Glory thought while admitting that their beauty is enchanting just like the Evil Queen herself. While spying on the trio, Glory was staring at the trio curiously but then turns to Rook wondering what kind of person Rook exactly is. That is until Rook spins his head straight forward noticing her presence right away. Glory flinch and cower behind the wall when he notice her.

Ah sh#t, please don't tell me he knew we're here...

Glory thought anxiously as her friends stare at her with baffled looks.

"Eh? Glory-san, what's wrong?" Deuce ask curiously.

"Umm..."

"Psst isn't that the same guy that serenade you early morning?" Grim whispers.

"He what!?" Ace and Deuce shrills but with hush tones.

"He serenaded you!?" Riddle shrieks with a soft tone.

"Awww is Riddle-kun jealous?~" Cater teases making Riddle flustered and frowns at him.

"S-Shut up! I was just surprised that's all, but...how long did you know him?" Riddle ask curiously.

"For a few days." Glory told him.

"Yup, and he kissed her hand just this early morning!" Grim points out.

"Eh!?" They all yelled in softer tones making Glory face palm.

"Why would you bring that up?" She mumbles.

"Oops." Grim gulps.

" *whistles* You're really are popular with the boys here aren't you, Angel-chan?" Cater jokes.

"It's not like that Cay! It's just that I'm the only girl who goes to a college filled with multiple guys and we've happened to run over at Pomefiore few days back." Glory points out.

"Few days back!?" They all shout in whisper tones.

"Before the Unbirthday party?!" Riddle shrieks in a soft tone.

"Yeah..." Glory replies awkwardly.

"Pfft you sure you're not a Guy-Magnet, Glor? Because you sure are becoming like one! Haha!" Ace snickers as a red vein pops from her head and bonks his head to shut him up and for calling her a 'Guy-Magnet' again.