Episode 1-Epilogue(3): Secret Exposed...

As they all stood with their faces filled with shock, Deuce was the first one to respond.

"Eeh!? You mean she's going to meet them in person!?" Deuce exclaims.

"WHAT!? The dorm leaders!? Prefect is meeting THE seven heads from the seven dorms this afternoon!?" Ace shrieks with a dumbfounded look.

"Indeed she is and I'm sorry for not telling you this sooner. I was quite busy early morning." Merlin apologizes.

"Holy sh#t!" Cater exclaims in shock.

"YAAAAAH!? She's meeting with the dorm leaders!?" Grim shrieks with his face filled with shock.

"Why didn't you tell me this before we start training?" Glory asks skeptically.

"Hey, it's not so easy to be this old! Geez, don't you kids know how to respect your elders?" He sasses and Glory sighs.

"Alright, I'm sorry, but why me? What would Crowley want me for?" Glory asks curiously.

"You've unlocked your magic and you know how to control it thanks to my training. Now it's the time for a meeting with Crowley and the Dorm Leaders at the Mirror of Chambers, so you could choose a dorm that you feel comfortable in. However, there's one catch." Merlin implies causing everyone to go 'eh" in response.

"I'll won't be with you." Merlin instructs much to the shock of Glory and her friends.

"What!?" Glory shrills.

"Are you CRAZY!?" Grim and Ace shrieks.

"Merlin-sensei, why won't you be with her in the meeting!?" Deuce asks with a panic look.

"Yeah, I'm totally with them on that, aren't you Angel-chan's tutor? You're suppose to look for her, damnit!" Cater exclaims.

"And cause an uproar from the head dorms when they realize that Night Raven's nurse is secretly training Sundrop? Absolutely not!" He retorts.

"Besides, Crowley inform me not to attend there to avoid raising suspicion from the dorm leaders. In the meantime, I decide to watch the entire meeting from the crystal ball. I even told Rosehearts about the whole situation and he happily agrees to look for you during the meeting." He explains to them.

"Wait, do I have to take Grim to the meeting with me?" Glory asks curiously.

"From what I've seen from crystal ball during the ceremony, no. He'll be staying here in the infirmary with me, so you don't need to worry about that because I'll be taking over your role as supervisor." Merlin told her much to his shock and dismay, whose jaw drops when being told to stay in the infirmary with the tiny wizard.

"Welp, I'd better head back to my dorm and get changing then." Glory shrugs.

"Don't Glory-san, we'll be waiting for you at Heartslabyul." Deuce reassures making her grin.

"Thanks guys, come on Grim. We're going-"

"Wha-! Hold the phone! Why do I have to stay here with that old midget!?" Grim complains and as a result, he ends up receiving the 'Merlin staff chop' from the tiny wizard himself.

"And I'd told you the last time not to call me the 'M' word, you damn cat!" Merlin scolds at him with a red vein throbbing from his head.

"Ow! Come on, I am not a baby and don't call me a cat!" Grim whines with a frown.

"Ok, so you're not a baby, you're not a cat, or a raccoon? What in the name of Mordred's asscrack are you then?" Merlin asks sassily making Grim widen his eyes and his face flushed when he roasted him on the spot. Glory and her friends start giggling, chuckling, and laughing at his roast before Grim reverts back to his glare at the tiny wizard.

"Shut up!" Grim retorts.

"Hehe, welp we better get going then. See you Merlin." Glory states as she grabs Grim by the collar and lifts him up.

"Come on Grim, we're leaving." Glory said as she grabs Grim by the collar.

"Ughhh, great." He sarcastically mumbles crossing his arms with a pout.

"No complaining." Glory retorts as she then turns to her friends.

"I'll see you at Heartslabyul, Kay?" Glory told them as she walks out of the infirmary.

"Meet you there!" Ace reminds her.

"Yeah, see you Glory-san." Deuce nods with a grin.

"Bye Angel-chan! See you soon!" Cater waves.

"Good luck, my sun drop." Merlin reassures as she grins and leaves the room.

"Welp, we better get going too." Ace told them.

"Yeah, Riddle-kun doesn't want us to be late." Cater sighs.

"Come on guys, let's go. We'll be in our way, Merlin-sensei." Deuce informs as Merlin nods and waves his hand.

"Safe travels, good friends." He says as they all nod and left the infirmary. After they left, Merlin let's out a sigh and turns back to his desk.

"Alrighty, it's back to work." Merlin states as he gets out his pen and starts writing.
———————————————

Later outside of the halls after the Heartslabyul group left, Jade and Floyd are hiding in the dark corner nearby the infirmary.

"You got everything, Jade?" Floyd asks.

"Yes, Floyd. Everything is recorded on this phone from the chant to their secret meeting." Jade affirms.

"Hehe Azul's going to be so pleased when we show him this!" Floyd chuckles.

"Not yet, right now we need to wait for the meeting to be over. Then we'll show him the video." Jade reminds him making him cackle.

"This will definitely make him happy for sure!" He glees.

"Indeed. Not only she has a beautiful voice, but she also possesses a rare magic that no magician has ever done. He'll definitely make a deal with her than the rest of the guests who made a deal with him." Jade informs.

"Haha can't wait!" Floyd cheers as the twins chuckle menacingly where things are going to get downhill when they imagine the thought of their dorm leader's face when he sees her magic. Unbeknownst to Glory, she has another adversary to deal with after the Magift Tournament. And this won't be pretty....