Episode 1-26: The Queen Breaks Down

"Riddle!!!"

As soon as everything went white, Glory found herself back in the Rose Maze where she gasps and pants softly. Then she looks down at Riddle, who is laying on to her chest. Riddle squints his eyes and slowly opens his eyes where he gasps widening his eyes when he finds himself being held in the arms of Glory. Riddle blinks twice when he extends his hand out to touch her cheek.

"You..." Riddle mutters as Glory grins warmly at him. For the first time, Riddle has finally opens his eyes to see a goddess sitting before him, not as Gothel. This makes Riddle enthralled by her 'pure light' until....

"Huuuh, his eyes opened!" Ace groans. Then Cater let's out a sigh.

"...For real, we were agonizing over whether you'd wake or not..." Cater expresses. Riddle was so confused as he huffs twice.

"...What...did I?..."

"I'm so glad. He came back to his senses." Crowley smiles in relief.

"Thank goodness, you're alright and it's all thanks to you, Sundrop. You'd actually healed Mr. Rosehearts." Merlin compliments. Glory widen her eyes and grins softly. Riddle widen his eyes and turns his head to me.

"You...healed me?.." Riddle asks curiously and Glory nods.

"It's a unique magic called Restore With A Kiss. It's awkward for me to explain, but..."

Soon Glory's face becomes flush, but tells him anyway.

"Basically, it's a combination of two magic techniques like Mental Healing and Healing Incantation where I kiss you on the lips and then I performed an incantation spell on you." Glory explains making Riddle stunned.

"Incantation!? I heard it was supposed to used when possessing the sundrop flower. How were able to find such a rare plant?" Riddle asks.

"I found at the Dwarf's Mine three days ago when me, Deuce, Ace, and Grim were searching for the crystal." Glory told him stunning him, the vice leader, and the third-year.

"Eeh!?" Trey and Cater shrill with shocked faces.

"You found it...IN THE DWARF'S MINE!?" Riddle questions with an astonished expression.

"Yeah, but it was in the pot, so I'm guessing it was the last one there...." Glory said while scratching her head feeling pretty awkward of explaining her unique magic while blushing. Then Riddle's face turns red.

"A-And you said you kissed me before you healed me with your song?" Riddle stutters while blushing.

"Y...Yeah...sorry. It was the only way for you to stop overbloting." Glory apologizes averting her eyes while blushing and Riddle blushes even more.

"I...I...."

There are no words left for him to say as he is left speechless to the point where smoke starts to come out of his ears while thinking about the kiss. Cater chuckles when he sees the dorm leader blushing.

"Holy cow! Riddle-kun has turned beet red!" Cater shrills as he chuckles at Riddle's reaction though this does not help as Riddle widen his eyes and buries his head under Glory's chest.

"D-Don't say anything, Cater!" He stutters with his face heats up while clinging on to Glory. She blinks twice before giggling softly at him as she starts patting his head. Soon they heard Trey sighing as he walks over to them and kneels down to pat Riddle on the shoulder.

"There's need to think about it now. Just sleep." He reassures much to Ace's dismay.

"Uuuugh, of course he goes berserk after getting a little mad if you're coddling him all the time! The garden is a disaster and we were in big trouble! You're lucky that Glor is there to heal ya because if she weren't there, you would've blown with overblot by now!" Ace bluntly points out.