Episode 4-32~34: Banished From Scarabia Dorm

Meanwhile at the underwater portal, so far the tint wizard was floating through the watery portal.

While traveling, Merlin was holding his crystal ball watching Glory and her companions fighting against the brainwashed Scarabia students. The tiny wizard tsks while shaking his head.

"This isn't good, I'd just detected his corruption from his heart right now. And I feel like he'll overblot soon." Merlin mutters as he puts the crystal ball under his hood and face forward.

"Don't fret my child, Vivien, and her companions, I'm coming home...." Merlin declared as he continued his journey back to Night Raven College.

~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile back in Scarabia, everyone is feuding off with the brainwashed Scarabia residents one by one where Rapunzel was slamming her frying pan at a couple of them, Eugene kicking their asses, Cassandra blocking their magic with her sword and kick them off afterwards, Vivien is using her water abilities to defeat the hypnotized Scarabia residents. Elsewhere, Azul is blowing the brainwashed Scarabia residents with his wind magic.

"I can't believe this! He's controlling this many people at the same time, and giving them individual commands! There's nothing mediocre about him. He's in the top class of the entire school, not just Scarabia!" Azul seethes while Floyd is kicking them away from them.

"These guys keep getting back up no matter how much I squeeze them. Damn zombies!" Floyd rants. While the Octavinelle trio is feuding off the brainwashed Scarabia students, Glory is boxing these brainwashed zombies out with her boxing skills. Soon, all of the brainwashed Scarabia residents charged at Glory all at one, but the young ravenette pulls out her dagger as her left hand glows yellow as it transform into the Excalibur shocking the gang including Kalim and Iman.

"What the!?" Iman utters.

"WHAAAA!? THAT'S A HUGE SWORD!!" Kalim shouts. Then she lifts her sword up and an energy of light came from her sword.

"Flower, gleam, and glow..."

Soon her left hand glows from her glove and Vivien can sense it.

"Everyone take cover!" Vivien warns as the Rapunzel gang and the Octavinelle trio glance until their eyes widened.

"Crap! Rapunzel, Cass! Look out!" Eugene shouts as pushes Rapunzel and Cassandra to the dork corner.

"Ffnya!!" Grim yelps and hides behind Vivien.

"Azul! Floyd! Watch out!" Jade warns as he runs over to his dorm leader and twin brother where they all duck down.

"...Let your power shiiinnnne!!!!" Glory chants as a burst of light shines through blinding the brainwashed Scarabia residents while everyone including the Octavinelle trio covers their eyes from the bright impact. Afterwards, all of them stand up and see them groaning and whimpering from the pain.

"Ouch..." Eugene mutters.

"Now you know..." Grim mumbles remembering back when he dealt with Glory's sundrop power back in the courtyard. Elsewhere, Jamil covers his arm and smirks at the ravenette impressed with her light magic.

"What an intriguing power you have..." He mutters, but soon...

"Jamil!"

"Hm?" Jamil glance to the left to see Iman pulling out his pen.

"Stand down at once!!" Iman commands pointing his pen at him.