Episode 4-Epilogue(5): Love Gets Even More Complicated...

Meanwhile back at Heartslabyul, Riddle and Glory are spending their pleasant time together with a tea party at the rose gardens while Ace and Deuce are now painting white roses.

"Psst. Ace, you missed a spot." Deuce whispered making Ace blinked before averting his eyes.

"Yeah...I got." Ace mumbled painting the rose completely red. Deuce froze for a minute as he averted his eyes before he could reply.

"Right..." He muttered and turns back to the roses feeling awkward each other as they paint.

"So Ace, how was break?" Deuce asked curiously as Ace paused a bit before scratching the back of his head.

"It's good...how's yours?" Ace asked.

"Aah. It's good. I spend time with my mom and all before we both received a text from Glory-san." Deuce informed as he lets out a slight chuckle.

"And Lemme guess. You bought something for Glor? I wonder what that could be?" He sarcastically asked. Deuce creased his brows.

"Does it really matter? I gave her a gift cuz she's my friend." He reassured but Ace erupted a laughter and whips his head to the bluenette with a frown.

"You dumb or something? I can tell from your face. From what I've seen at the entrance, you were acting really shy around Glor and then you blushed when she brought you into a hug. What friend reacts to a simple hug like that?" Ace taunted irking the bluenette as a blush flares from his cheeks.

"I-I never felt like this to a girl before! Don't laugh! Why do you care about what I do for Glory-san?" He shouted looking irritated. Ace snorted.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe it's because the way you're acting towards Glor at the entrance and you going "bad boy" mode towards those punks who insulted her at the halls two hours ago gives away the fact that YOU love Glor! So just admit it already!" Ace retorted pushing the bluenette's limits.

"And you don't have feelings for Glory-san?!" Deuce barked causing Ace to ball his fists.

"I DO! Ack!" Ace bellowed, but he soon froze and Deuce widened his eyes to hear him unintentionally admitting his feelings for Glory. Soon, his cheeks start to burn before erupting a huff as he grabs the bucket of paint and storms off shocking Deuce.

"Eeh? Ace! Where you-?"

"I'm going to the other side to paint those roses. Do it without me!" Ace snorted while stomping to the other rose bush.

"But-!" Deuce uttered.

"Just go!!" Ace yelled cutting him off. Deuce is left speechless as he lined his lips into a straight line before turning back to the rose bushes with an awkward look.

So that's how you feel, Huh?

Deuce thought as an image of Glory smiling down at him flashed before him. The bluenette clenched his fists and presumes painting the roses, but his eyes says something else.

Sorry Ace, but...I can't let you win!

Deuce thought while painting the roses as he feels the flame igniting his veins.

Afar from the rose gardens, Glory placed her tea cup on the saucer acting like her usual gentle self, but deep down she feels so awkward around him as she felt her heart slowly beating.

Damn, this is so awkward. I don't know which one's weird. Having my heart beat for Trey just a minute ago, me sitting next to one of the five guys that I developed a crush on, or the fact that I'll be fallen for A LOT more guys in Night Raven College?!