Episode 4-6: Scarabia

Meanwhile at the lake, Vivien is sitting underneath the waterfall where she opens her eyes with her emerald orbs gleam in blue when a vision of Kalim being hypnotized by Jamil appeared.

~~~~~~~
"Originally I had decided that we of Scarabia would spend our winter vacation studying for six hours but...THAT IS NOWHERE NEAR ENOUGH!!!"

"WHAT?!" They all shrieked.

"Kalim, didn't you say you wanted to let everyone go home?!" Jamil shouts with a shock look which is obviously fake.

"That's what he said earlier!!!" Grim shrieked with both Cassandra and Glory stare at Kalim with serious gazes to see red pupils in his eyes as both of them glance at Jamil with skeptical looks.

"There's no way we can catch up to the other dorms with only six hours a day. We can't clear our sullied name without twice, no, five times the effort! Starting tomorrow, all of us will study for five hours followed by four hours of practical training!" Kalim bellows.

"That means they'll be working for nine hours for a day!!!" Grim shrills.

"After dinner, we'll practice defensive spells! Don't drag your feet!" Kalim demands.

"Y-Yessir!" They all obliged reluctantly.
~~~~~~~~~

Soon the vision ends with Vivien gasping softly as she panted twice before glancing at the sun with emerald eyes glimmer in hope.

"My Moonchild...be careful...." She mutters.

—————

Later at the kitchen, Jamil and all of the Scarabia residents gather together.

"We're done for now. Let's get this all back to the dorm!" Jamil orders.

"Yessir!" The Scarabia students firmly complied.

"By the way, why are you guys stuck here over vacation?" Grim ask curiously, but soon Jamil went silent and lays a hand under his chin.

"...We have..." Jamil utters with the redhead Scarabia resident grimace and Iman standing beside him silently glares at the vice dorm as he clench his fists. Cassandra and Glory are quick to notice their tension and glance each other with agreeable looks.

"That's a bit of a long story." Jamil told him, but Glory furrows her brows and cross her arms.

"It's more than that. I can sense trouble emitting in this room, even one of your members addressed a message about the problems that has to do with your dorm leader himself, Kalim isn't it?" Glory guesses as she shift her gaze to Iman with a noticeable look making him silently flinched.

"All of Scarabia was ordered by our dorm leader..." The Scarabia resident informs.

"We couldn't leave even if we wanted..." The other Scarabia resident chimes, but Jamil silence them.

"Shush. Will you knock it off? Any more and we'll be the ones to suffer." Jamil whispers and both of them nod firmly making Glory and Cassandra curl their brows and glance each other sharing their skepticism before glancing back at the Scarabia residents. Afterwards, the vice dorm spun his head to Glory and the group with a polite smile.

"The food's getting cold. It's time to get back to Scarabia. It's always summer in Scarabia. It'll be like taking a vacation to a southern country." Jamil informs much to Grim's elation.

"Wahoo! Sounds like paradise! We're totally going!" Grim chirps shocking Cassandra.

"Grim, hold on a second!" Cassandra halts, but Glory covers her lips as she lets out a giggle with an innocent smile.