Episode 4-Epilogue(2): Vivien in Love

Right after gym is over, Glory and Grim head over to the ramshackle until they heard a phone ringing from her pocket. Curious, Glory pulls out her pjs on from her sweatshirt pocket and place it to her ear.

"Hello?" Glory asks.

"Hello Sundrop. I know you're exhausted from your classes, but before you leave, I have a something to tell you and it has to do with the black rock incantation." He said.

"Shoot." Glory answered. As soon as she said it, Merlin told her this.

"It's simple really. All you have to do is say this." He instructed. As soon as he whispered something into her ear, the ravenette widens her eyes and froze.

"Whoa what? I heard of this! This is the hope incantation!!" Glory chirped in disbelief causing Grim to tilt his head at his sundrop henchman.

"Indeed. It will reverse the affects from the rocks. Remember that just in case. Till then, safe travels, Sundrop." Merlin reassures and soon after he hung up. After that, Glory blinks her eyes twice before shoving her phone back to her sweatshirt pocket with Grim staring at her with a baffled look.

"Who was that?" Grim asks curiously.

"Merlin. He told about the black rock incantation, but don't worry. Let's just go back to the dorm so I could take a shower and head straight to Scarabia dorm." Glory informs.

"Aah ok..." Grim replies as she and Grim continue on back to their dorm. Once they arrived back home, the two climbed up from the foyer to the lounge only to have their eyes widened when they saw Eugene and Cassandra sulking at the table.

"Eh? What are you guys doing over there?" Grim asks curiously.

"Aye...welcome back you two." Eugene greets them with a tired smile saluting them with peace sign.

"Mm..How are classes going?" Cassandra asks kindly while smiling tiredly.

"I'm good, but why are you guys worn out?" Glory asks curiously.

"Yeah, you guys look like you're in hell." Grim bluntly points out.

"A bunch guys came over to our dorm with gifts and love letters. They begged us to see her, but we told them you're not here."

"But they wouldn't budge so I have point my sword at them." Cassandra stated.

"And I was trying to calm her down while Raps tried to negotiate with the guys but they were relentless as hell." Eugene explains.

"They even tried to barge into the dorm so we have no choice but to chase them off while Raps is taking care of the scraps that they placed." Cassandra told them more while stroking her head.

"Ffgya! Those bastards! Relentless is right! How dare they tried to barge our dorm without permission first?!" Grim chides with a glare. Soon the three ghosts appeared in the lounge.

"That's what we've thought when they came here." The chubby ghost stated.

"Boys are so desperate these days." The skinny ghost chimes shaking his head while shrugging.

"Though it makes sense why they come for you. You've become popular recently." The stubby ghost pointed out. Glory sighs pinching her temple.

Why am I not surprised by this?...

Glory thought unfazed by what just happened before letting out a sigh and turns back to the duo.

"And where's Rapunzel now?"  She inquires but soon a loud boom came across the lounge where they both spun their heads to see Rapunzel staggering around until she flops to the couch letting out a groan.