Episode 4-28~29: Jamil's Limits

Right after Azul finished his plan, everyone heads back to sleep and Glory carefully crept through the halls without waking everyone up to Kalim's room to go back where she slept. Suddenly someone grabs her wrist and pulls her back to the dark corner.

"Ack!" Glory winces softly and glance up to see Jamil glaring at her.

"Listen. I know what you're up too and I would like for you to call off the Octavinelle dorm." He demands.

"I'll gladly call them off until you drop your plans to overthrow Kalim." Glory retorts.

"Tch! No wonder Iman irks me so bad. If you think this is going to make me give up, then you got another thing coming." Jamil curtly spat, but Glort was not fazed by his harsh words and stares him dead in the eyes.

"You desire freedom, but this not how you should be free." Glory reassures, but Jamil huffs and releases her wrist. As he turns his heels and saunters off, but the brazen Glory Corbett was just getting started on calling him off.

"You can't keep doing this forever." Glory warns him as Jamil stops his tracks.

"I'm telling you this for your own good, Jamil. The more you used your magic, the more you'll be corrupted by your own magic." Glory reassures with a serious expression. Jamil stood silently for a minute before he can respond.

"...You don't understand. I've been held in chains for my entire life and I will not spend my life here in Night Raven as a lowly servant." Jamil proclaims as he clenched his fists.

"I'll do everything I can to break free from these chains that I'm trapped in..." He then whips his head to Glory with a stern look.

"And I will not stop until I achieved it." Jamil declares as he whips his head away and saunters off to his room leaving Glory with a pitiful look on her face.

Jamil...

Glory ponders as she turns her heels and walks back to Kalim's room.

~~~~~~~~~~
While sleeping, she felt air cooling through her ears causing her to wince her eyelids slightly and lets out a mumble.

"Mmm...what?" Glory mumbles when she realized she's dreaming again into this time she's surrounded by ominous fog.

"Why is the air so stagnant?" Glory mutters until her eyes widened to see Jafar stepping on the Genie.

"The Genie!!" Glory gasps.

"Genie! No!!" Aladdin shouts as he reached his hand out to genie, but was far too late as Glory and Aladdin watches in fear to see the Genie grow ten times larger than before.

"Sorry, kid. I've got a new master now." The Genie apologizes with a hint of guilt from his tone.

"This is where Jafar traps the Genie as his master!" Glory shrieks as she whips her head to see Jafar wielding his staff to the air.

"A round of applause for the greatest sorcerer in the world and a taste of humiliation for you!" He mocks looking down at the sultan and his young princess daughter. Soon the scene switches to Aladdin and Jasmine sprinting towards each to reach out, but Jafar stands between them and the vizier pulls them apart as Jafar shoves the street rat with his staff.

"His lies were too good to last." Jafar taunts. Then his pet parrot flutters above him.

"Say goodbye to your precious Prince Ali." Jafar snaps as he shoves Aladdin to the castle and lifts his staff to the cloudy sky.

"The venue chosen, to the end of the earth. So long! Ex-Prince Ali!" He taunts as he lifts the castle to the sky with Aladdin inside horrifying the ravenette. Afterwards, the dream ends here with Glory speechless from the dream sequence.