Episode 4-12: Held Hostage!

Later at the guest room, the Scarabia resident escorts Vivien, Grim, Rapunzel and the gang to their rooms where it is filled with four beds.

"This is your room for tonight, please enjoy your stay." He informs and Vivien nods.

"Why thank you, young child. Goodnight and please get some rest." She politely assured and he nods as he closes the door shut.

"Uuughhhh! I can't believe that we're staying at Scarabia! Why did you guys have to be involved into their sh#t!?" Grim whines.

"Um hello, have you forgotten why we came here? Iman send Glory a letter about Jamil is brainwashing Kalim into having their members think he's a bad dorm leader, so he could have the role as the dorm leader." Cassandra reminds him.

"And not to mentioned that we've got ourselves in a pickle." Eugene points out cringing at his own actions.

"No sh#t, Fitzherbert." Vivien curtly snarks making Eugene rolling his eyes.

"Well I'm not gonna be involved with this sabotage plan cuz I'm going back to Ramshackle dorm! You guys are on your own!" Grim rants as he stomps his way to the door.

"Are you serious right now?" Eugene ask curling his brows at the gremlin.

"Grim you can't! What if the Scarabia residents caught you roaming around? You'll be in big trouble!" Rapunzel seethes.

"I highly doubt you'll able to escape with those Scarabia kids out there." Cassandra bluntly points out.

"They're right. No matter what you do, you'll be thrown back in the room in a split second according to the vision." Vivien warns him.

"F#*k your stupid future vision! I'll make it back home! You'll see!" Grim vows as he slams the door leaving Vivien and the group with a deadpan look and sweatdrops.

"...He's so screwed." Eugene flatly points out.

"Screwed indeed." Vivien agrees.

"Yup." Rapunzel and Cassandra chimes with Pascal and Owl shaking their heads at the outcome.

"Annnnnd he'll back here in three, two, one..." Vivien counted and cue the whistle from the outside.

"What's that sound!?" Grim shouts from the outside as they can hear footsteps are scampered next to their door.

"You! What's the meaning of this!?" The Scarabia resident bellows.

"During the winter vacation, it doesn't matter who you are, nobody is allowed to leave without the dorm head's permission!" The second Scarabia resident shouts.

"What the hell!? I'm getting outta of here!" Grim shrieks as they can hear him scurrying through the halls with the Scarabia residents chasing after the hasty gremlin.

One hour later....

After an hour of waiting, the door is heard opened when everyone whip their heads to see a speck of light the halls.

"Oh well you look at that, the cat is back." Eugene sarcastically remarks as they watched Grim squirming from being carried.

"Gaaaah! Let me go! This is embarrassing! I'm not a mouse!" Grim whines while flailing his arms to break free from the Scarabia resident's grasp.

"Get in there! Jeez, this mouse is a handful." He mutters.

"Owowowowow! Don't just grab me by the scruff and drag me around, y'know!" He complains. Then Vivien stood up from the floor and saunters to the Scarabia resident calmly.

"I'll take care of him for now, if you please." She politely insists and the Scarabia resident nod.

"Here you go." He said as he drops Grim to the lake goddess's arms.