Episode 1-11: Secret Ingredient

Once they left the botanical garden, Grim and Glory told everything that happened back in the botanical garden.

"That's what happened." Grim told them.

"There's absolutely no way that was the caretaker." Ace states.

"If I think back now that I've calmed down that guy was wearing a yellow vest so he must be from the Banana Dorm." Grim assumes.

"Savanaclaw." Glory corrects him.

"Savanaclaw? Is it just me or are there a lot of delinquents at Night Raven College...?" Deuce asks curiously.

You've got the words out of my mouth, Deuce.

Glory thought with a blank look.

"Our chestnut pile is pretty big. Let's get them back to Trey!" Ace informs them.

"Nyahaha! This tart is gonna be awesome." Grim pumps his arms with excitement and Glory grin at his enthusiasm.

———————————————
Once they arrived to the kitchen, they've place baskets of chestnuts on the counter.

"Welcome back. You guys picked up a lot quite a bit." Trey pointed out.

"With this we can make a huge tart!" Grim chirps.

"Peeling all this is going to be a challenge but...let's get to it." Trey instructs.

"All of this...There's no end in sight..." Deuce sighs.

"Making sweets is all about preparation." Trey told them.

"Yeah, yeah, we get it! I'm so ready to get this over with!" Ace shouts.

"Well this is a lot of hard work, but...."

Glory then pulls out her hairband from her pocket and tie her hair into a pigtail. Then she lifts her left arm and grabs her other arm with her right hand posing as the "We Can Do It!" Poster.

"That means I'm not giving up! I may not be a cook or a baker like Trey, but I'm quite excellent at organizing things so let's get to it men!" She boldly claims.

"Yaaah! Chill out Glory!" Ace shrieks shocked by her sudden determination.

"Such quick determination." Deuce mutters.

"Glory's workaholic mode has activated!" Grim proclaims in shock.

"Hahaha! Confidence, I like it. Come on you guys, you heard her. Let's get peeling." Trey order causing them to sigh.

"Fine..."

——————————

After hours of peeling off the abundant of chestnuts, everyone was exhausted, well...expect Glory.

"Puuaaah! We're finally done with the peeling!" Ace groans.

"My arm hurts..." Deuce mutters.

"Wooo! That was a great arm workout!" Glory cheers swinging her sore arms to ease her tiredness.

"HOW ARE YOU NOT TIRED?!" Deuce and Ace shrill with disbelief.

"Hehe. My mom taught me how to organize things and I helped her peel things in the kitchen before, so this isn't new to me." Glory told them.

"Haha, your mom must've taught you well." Trey compliments.

"She does!" Glory grins making Trey chuckle and turns to the boys.

"Good job to you to guys. Your hard work will make it tastier." Trey said.

"I'm full from just the smell." Grim sighs.