The fourth meeting

Start from the beginning

We stay like that for a while, but I feel Yoongi's still upset about something. "What is it, Yoongi?" I ask, nudging him gently to look at me. He turns around and looks at us. "She said someone was waiting for her at home. A certain MJ and a group that would search for her if she took too long. Who are they?"

Jin looks at me, raised eyebrows when trying to think of something to say. "They might just be her friends. I don't think you should overthink this until you get the whole pictures, dear". We try to comfort him the best we can and eventually, he settles and calms down, upset leaving place to content.

"Oh, yeah, she did take my picture" he says while reaching for something in his pocket, shuffling a little to reach the end. "Mine's the prettiest so far" he adds with a smug and I laugh, excited to see it. When he delicately gives it to me, I know I need to be extra careful with it. It's his first memory from our soulmate, it's very important. I look at the picture, stars glistening in my eyes when I look at the contrast of colors, the moon, the sea, both of them making Yoongi stand out even more, making him look so very beautiful. I hear Jin gasp and proudness emanates from Yoongi, like he's the one who took the picture. "She has talent like I've never seen. It's not just her ability, the way she sees the world is something else" he says, voice soft. Jin nods and I gaze at him, enjoying the smile that plays on his face like the sun on a cold day. He takes the picture and secures it in his pocket again, patting the cloth one last time before looking up at Jin.

"Should we make breakfast now? The others won't wake up anytime soon, but I'm hungry". I slowly get up on my feet. "I'm hungry too, l can help" I say and when I try to walk, I find my body unable to move. "You help by encouraging us, from outside the kitchen" Yoongi orders and I pout. "You don't need to use your ability, I won't walk into the kitchen". Jin laughs and we head towards the kitchen. Except I carefully stay on the opposite side of the counter. As much as I want to show them that I can improve, I find myself still enjoying the view.

Yoongi uses his telekinesis ability to get the tools they need while Jin gets the ingredients. It's not their first time cooking together, but it doesn't happen a lot and it's always a sight to see. I know Yoongi uses his telepathy ability from time to time to impress me, because their teamwork is delicate, well times, no mistakes done, they're just turning and switching places like it's the most natural thing to do.

I hear slow steps walking into the room and I look back to see a sleepy Taehyung walking closer towards me. I open my arms for him and he engulfs himself into them, humming in contentment when he feels the warmth. "Did you sleep well, Tae?" I ask, bringing a stool closer with my foot to let him sit next to me. He nods and looks at the duo in the kitchen. "Oh, it's not often Yoongi-hyung does something other than sleep or make music. The said man glares at Tae, pointing at him with a utensil. "You ungrateful boy, say something like that one more time and you won't get any cuddles from me for a whole day" he says before giving his attention back to the food. I can only laugh because I know he doesn't mean it, the very idea of refusing our small puppy a hug breaks his heart. Taehyung obviously knows it too because he only grins, also enjoying the view.

"It's ready, you all go sit at the table, you too Yoongi dear, I'll take care of the rest" Jin says and we obey, stomach rumbling loudly. Taehyung sits next to me, Yoongi in front of him. Once everything is set on the table, I put some food on my plate, making sure to fill the others' plates too, earning me quite a few smiles and a kiss on the cheek from Taehyung. I take a bite and close my eyes, enjoying the taste. "Good as always, we're really blessed with talented soulmates" I say and Yoongi just grins proudly. Jin's ears go red while he tries to keep a confident look. "O-of course, one of your soulmates is worldwide handsome Jin, only good things can happen when he's present!". We all laugh and keep eating, feeding each other from time to time with a smile.