.

They waited for 15 minutes in the living room. Sebastian had offered Lucifer and Christian whiskey which he had procured from somewhere. He handed Claude one glass and took one for himself. He purposefully skipped Ana. Lucifer noticed that Ana was glaring at his wrath demon. He wondered with what kind of material the Almighty had made this girl of, but he was sure of one thing, that her spine was made of pure steel. She not only glared at the most feared demons but also the devil himself. He was kind of amused.

"Christian said you're trying to get pregnant again," Sebastian said in explanation.

"We're not. Trust me, we won't be having babies for at least a little while," Christian stated taking a healthy sip from his whiskey as the thought of how his mother got pregnant crossed his mind. Ana gave him a sympathetic look while the demons just looked puzzled.

"Are you sure?" Claude inquired worriedly, knowing how much Christian loved his wife pregnant.

"Just get me some wine," Ana sighed. With a shrug, Sebastian served her.

A few moments later, Dusk crawled inside the living room. The little boy sat on the floor between the couches and glared at his father. "Da...dah?" he asked angrily.

"I know I'm an idiot. But how was I supposed to know that you would enter the portal? You were supposed to play with your toys," Lucifer pouted. Dusk threw the stuffed toy he held towards his father and huffed. "Whoa! Son, I know I promised to spend the day with you, but you have to understand that I'm not only your father but also the King of Hell. Come on, Lucan, forgive me, will you? Let's go home," he pleaded.

Dusk stared at him silently for a moment before turning to look at Christian. After a moment, he crawled up to Christian and stood up holding his jeans. Christian instinctively picked him up and settled the baby on his lap. Dusk then gave his father a look from Christian's lap. Christian was a little confused, but from what he understood the father and son were having a silent battle.

"Dusk, there's no pressure, baby. If you want to go home, then your father is more than happy to take you back. But… you don't have to go, if you don't want to. You can stay here with us," Ana stated softly, offering a soft smile.

Dusk turned to look at her and said, "Daah?" tilting his small head.

Ana smiled and nodded. "True. I love having you here. You're one of my babies after all," she said.

"You…you want to stay here? But… but why?" Lucifer whined.

"My lord, I think Prince Lucan is making the right decision. You'll only be without him for a few days at most, but here he will be able to enjoy the family dynamic for years. Besides both Mammon and I are here. We'll look after the Prince," Sebastian assured.

"Aeshma, Mammon, you promise to take care of him and protect him?" Lucifer asked.

"Lucifer, every member with the power of this island will protect Dusk with their lives. I can assure you of that," Ana said firmly. "He's not only my foster child but also my distant cousin. He's my family," she added softly.

With a sigh, Lucifer nodded his agreement. "Alright. He can stay here."

"You can come to visit him…once every year," Ana added the last part with a mischievous smirk.

"Excuse me?" Lucifer asked, in disbelief.

"It'll be only a few hours for you. What are you protesting about?" Ana stated sulkily.

"Oh…okay. I understand with him staying here you might have to face trouble from heaven. If you ever need my help, don't hesitate to inform me," he said gratefully.