"What do you mean? And who is 'Lucan'?" Christian asked, a little upset.

"I think 'Lucan' is Dusk's real name," Ana answered him. "What did you do?" she asked Lucifer.

"When those idiots were summoning for me, I was with Lucan at the time. Usually I'm really busy with the goings-on in Hell. It was the first time after five decades of his birth that I finally managed to have some free time to spend with him. I was mocking those summoning me since they weren't powerful enough to summon me. One of my demons came to inform me about something important. I told Lucan I'd be back in a few moments. I forgot to warn him that even though the summons weren't powerful enough to summon me, they were powerful enough to summon Lucan. I'm such a neglectful father. I should've been careful. By the time I returned, a few hours had already passed. I was looking for him in the castle when Mammon, my greed demon arrived and informed me that Lucan was here," Lucifer explained, gesturing towards Claude.

"A few hours? Um…but it has been close to a year that he's been here," Christian was confused.

"Oh. Earth time is different than Hell time. A few hours in hell equals to a year on Earth," Lucifer explained. "Anyway, that's why he's pissed."

Ana stared at him in disbelief as her blood started boiling. "Do you have any idea in what condition he was found?" she spat out, making Lucifer flinch a little. "He was left alone in an abandoned house. If it wasn't for that 911 call, that little baby boy would still have been there…hungry and hurt."

"It's not like he couldn't look after himself. He did manage to get someone to call for help, didn't he? He's my son after all," Lucifer boasted smugly, thinking he had won this verbal battle. Boy, was he wrong! Knowing Ana's feelings about babies and her temper, both Sebastian and Claude stepped away from their lord. They were more scared of her than they were of the Ruler of hell.

"What the hell kind of father are you? Even if he's the son of the devil, he's still a little kid. You were irresponsible! I think you should return to hell. I'm not entrusting one of MY babies in your hands," Ana snarled at the man as her eyes glowed bright red.

Lucifer took a step back with raised eyebrows. He was kind of impressed. No normal human would scold the devil if they knew what was good for them, but this girl was not only scolding him, she was bluntly refusing to give him his son back. "Look kid, you're my niece….a few times removed. That's why I won't take offence, but I will take my son back with me," he said sternly.

"The hell you will!" Ana hissed.

"Um…Ana?" Christian tried to pull her back, but Sebastian and Claude pulled him away from Ana and Lucifer, and shoved him behind them.

Lucifer noticed that both demons had pulled the husband into protection and understood that the moment was getting too heated. "Okay. Calm down, lass. How about we ask Lucan? If he wants to come home, he'll come with me…whether you want it or not. If he wants to stay here, you'll have to grant me permission to visit him as often as I want. Deal?" he said logically.

Ana took a deep breath that cleared the red mist that had covered her vision. Thinking over his offer, she nodded in agreement. "Let's wait in the living room," she muttered reluctantly. Christian got out from behind the demons and took her hand before leading them to the living room.

"She's would've made a great demoness," Lucifer commented as he stared at Ana's retreating figure.

"We raised her. Of course, she's fierce," Sebastian said smugly.

"Don't think I didn't notice you two taking a step back when she roared," Lucifer stated wryly causing Claude to turn away to hide his snicker.

"She kind of has us wrapped around her fingers," Sebastian replied with an unashamed shrug.

THE MYSTERY OF STEELE HEARTS (Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara