Make A Beast Of Myself

*Calum POV*
I was so shocked at the way Norah stormed out of the house, it was unlike her. But she had started to become a lot more verbal and straight talking than before- in a more aggressive way.
Matty stayed in the room after the argument, and Luke went to see how he was.
I hope the argument wasn't too serious because Charlotte had literally just booked the trip to Australia.
I was a bit nervous over the idea that Charlotte was going to meet all of my family- she hadn't even met my sister! But I was so excited for them all to meet, because then she will understand where I've come from and a different culture.

.......

*Norah POV*
We had been at the pub for a couple of hours, and I'm not going to lie, we were pissed...very pissed.
But I was having fun! Drinking Malibus with my friends after an argument felt good. Obviously I didn't snap at Matty for only that thing, there was some built up frustration with his little digs at me.
I wasn't focusing on that in that moment though. I couldn't stop giggling at Ashton. We always got like this after a few drinks. Michael wasn't as drunk as us, but he was still such good fun to be with.
We convinced Ashton to chat up a girl in the bar, and we bet that he wouldn't get her number. He stood up, and tripped over his own chair. Then he landed head first onto her lap.
Genuinely I couldn't believe it happened, I was crying with laughter, and so was he but he was still trying to be smooth infront of her. Turns out, her name was Grace and she was a nice girl, and he did get her number!
Walking back, with Michaels help, we were still giggling, and we opened the door to a creepy silence.
"hello everyone!", I shouted in a camp voice.
"...Norah?", Charlotte was laughing, "go and see Matty. Luke said he's really pissed off but doesn't want to go into full detail. He didn't tell Luke why, but he just knows he's especially pissed because you GOT pissed"
"Well...give me a minute Charlie I need to get prepared", I started to do star jumps and stretches, "how was your day?"
"You're a wanker...", she giggled, "yeah we booked Australia!"
"Oh fantastic, fantastic", I said out of breath.
"...are you prepared darling?", she led me towards the stairs.
"Yes, wish me luck", I kissed her on the cheek and ran up the stairs to Matty.
In that moment I had no fear, I just wanted to emphasise to him my revenge by going out with them after what he said to me.

.........

"...why did you do that?", Matty asked me, "...how could you just run off and get pissed?"
"I thought it would be fun! They are just my friends- what's the issue?", I asked sarcastically
"I told you my insecurities, why are using them against me?", he said gently
"You're acting like a prick! So, I wanted to have fun to balance out the argument we had earlier, and I thought I could do that by getting pissed", I said
"That was so spiteful of you...I can't believe you actually did that after how much I opened up to you", he sighed
"....Matty, it's not working, is it, me and you?", I slurred, "I adore you, but I would rather us stay friends than whatever the fuck this is- I don't like it! I'm sorry for what I did...."
"Norah!... I'm sorry for overreacting...I shouldn't have", he looked away.
"Sorry, as well. I knew it would annoy you, and I shouldn't have done it just to upset you. Give ourselves another shot?"
".......yeah we might as well", I smiled and jumped on Matty, "thanks"
"It's alright", we stayed in a silent hug for ages, "we should go and see everyone?"
"..yes! Come on", I took him by the arms and dragged him downstairs, where we were greeted to Luke washing plates in the kitchen.

Shit! I had just made up with someone, that I was considering breaking up with. If I was considering it, I should have just done it- for Luke. It's so mental how things change, I never thought in a million years I would start to have feelings for such a good friend. I never thought anything of it.
I needed another 'Luke Talk', before I made any decisions.

"...Nor!", he looked shocked, "do you fancy helping me out here?"
"Yes!", I smiled and began scrubbing plates.

Luke looked very stern until Matty walked out. He suddenly turned and simply looked puzzled.
"How quickly did you sort all of that out?!", his mouth dropped in shock.
"Nothing more needed to be said really. I'm still hammered so if he needs to say anything else, he'll tell me in the morning", I laughed
"...you're happy aren't you?", he checked
"Yes I am Luke", I turned to smile at him. I was so drunk, my hand slipped off the plate and my whole top half of my body fell in the sink.
"Oh my god!", Luke screamed with laughter, "sort yourself out!"
"To answer your question properly Luke, I am happy with my friends and their lives, I'm happy in university...I wouldn't be this happy if I hadn't have met you", I sighed
"Aw Nor!", he scoffed and pulled me in for a hug
"No I mean it!", I stamped my foot, "...thanks for everything"
"You're welcome?", he laughed, "...jesus do you remember when we kissed right here?"
"Aw god", I laughed, "we were both smashed weren't we?...it was a good kiss, like, Luke"
"...yeah, I suppose it was", he looked at the sink, then looked back up at me. His face was a lot more serious, his lips were slightly parted.
I simply stared at him, and edged slightly closer to him. I placed my head, face down, onto his chest.
He wrapped his long arms around my waist to reciprocate. He smelt amazing.
I raised my lips slowly towards his neck, and he remained in the exact same position.
"Nor...Matty?", he said under his breath.
"Shit...you're right", I stopped myself and backed away slightly and stuttered, "...I'm, erm, sorry"
"Don't worry about it, it's alright", he half smiled and continued with the washing up, "...just think next time Norah"
"I will", I blushed when I realised he wasn't looking at me. He was concentrating on scrubbing the plates, which he started to do more vigorously.
I walked upstairs the the bathroom and cried. I never cry when I'm drunk, but I really fucking cried.
I stayed up there for the rest of the night and text Charlotte saying I felt really ill.

What the fuck have I done?! Maybe I needed a Charlotte chat- I haven't told her anything...