Dani California

*May 28th 9:14pm*
-Norah POV-

We arrived in LA, and we were so jetlagged from the journey, but the boys lined up cute surprises for us on the plane. Like, they bumped us up to business class, and bought us a bottle of wine and our meals for the journey.
A taxi man was holding up a sign that said 'Green', so we got into a taxi with him and he drove us to the house where the boys were living.
It was so weird to see this side to their lives, there was so much glamour and wealth all around us, and it almost didn't suit their personalities. I was so used to seeing the boys pissing themselves laughing, drinking beer and listening to rock music; not eating in 5 star restaurants and hotels. I suppose, I sometimes forgot that they were really wealthy and could afford to live like this because of their management and lifestyle.
Anyway, we got our bags out of the car and just stood and looked at where the lads were living. It was incredible! Balconies, three stories high, I could even glimpse a part of a huge swimming pool in their back garden. For two northern English girls, this was a huge deal to even be near somewhere like this, never mind stay in a place like this.
We knocked on the huge double glass door, and waited for an answer. I could slightly see Calum approaching the door, shirtless and wearing track suit bottoms. He must have realised it was us, because he beamed with happiness, poked his head through a door to tell the other lads we were here, then ran towards the door.
"Hi!", he greeted me then immediately turned to Charlotte and grabbed her face and kissed her. He stayed kissing her for a good minute or two; luckily the other lads approached me and greeted me. I was still so shocked to see them in such a foreign place to us.
"Norah!", they shouted, "it's so good to see you", Michael added
"I'm happy to see you too darling", I said to him.
"You two must be really tired, we actually have a spare room for you, so no one has to spoon", Ashton said, "which is a shame"
"This house is amazing!", I said; still in awe, "I can't believe people are trusting you alone in this house"
"I know...", Luke sighed, "I don't even trust myself here"
"you're not as bad as Michael, he's already broke, like, 3 lights and decorations", Calum came into the house and shut the door.
"Fuck off...", he laughed in reply, "you guys need a beer before bed?", and handed us a bottle of Budweiser each.
"You know us far too well", I smiled and took a sip, "by the way, thank you so much for doing all of this! You didn't have to pay for our flights, I feel guilty!"
"Well, you shouldn't! It was our decision", Calum smiled and wrapped his arm around Charlotte, "you guys mean a lot to us".
Charlotte looked at Calum and went to lean in for another kiss. But she suddenly stopped and announced that she 'fancied a swim'.
So we quickly chucked our bags in the room and rummaged for our costumes.

-Calum POV-
I couldn't believe it, Charlotte was here- with me! I hated leaving her alone in London, but it made it all worth while when I did actually see her. Naomi was at the house before they arrived, but she went out to get some food in the house, and she was due back any minute.
Her and Michael are quite sweet together, but something is slightly off about that girl. I don't know if it is because I wanted Norah and Michael to get together, but other than that, I don't know if she's right for Michael. It's not as if she doesn't treat him well, it's just, from my perspective, Michael seemed to like her a lot more than she liked him. I could tell that she cared about him, but maybe in a different way to him, and she tended to use him. Like, I noticed on Michael's twitter, he kept posting links to Naomi singing- almost promoting her. Even while we were in Los Angeles, we met up with Ryan Seacrest, and she came as well, and then he started promoting her music! It's none of my business, but it all seemed slightly suspicious to me. I shouldn't have had a problem with her, because we got on well, but secretly, I knew something deeper was happening.
We jumped in the pool with the girls, and joked about for a while together, then Naomi came through the garden gate holding lots of bags.
"Hi boys!", she smiled, "oh my gosh, I forgot you were coming!", she quickly rushed over to see the girls. Norah jumped out and Charlotte followed her, and they wrapped towels around themselves and hugged her. It's nice that she got along with the girls, and I know that it means a lot to Michael as well, considering we hang out all the time.
"Hi!", Michael puckered his lips and Naomi bent down to kiss him in the pool, "did you get everything?"
"Yes I did", she smiled sickly.
Charlotte looked at me and rolled her eyes at them. I burst out laughing because of how two faced she was acting to her. Normally Charlotte isn't two faced, but I think she saw the same issues with Naomi, as I did.
For the rest of the night, we sat and caught up about everything. It was so weird to have the girls here in America, and I'm happy that we could afford to get them over. That was a massive advantage of our jobs, we could afford to do these things, and enjoy our lives more than if we stayed in Sydney and became mechanics or builders.
"I think I'm going to go to bed now", Norah announced, "any plans for tomorrow?"
"Do exactly what we've done in the past couple of hours- but all day", I smiled at her.
"Ignore Calum", Luke sighed, "we will take you out for dinner"
"Awwww!", Charlotte cooed and pinched his cheek, "...I need to go to bed as well Cal", she turned to me.
"Okay I will see you up there", I said and kissed her, "g'night!"
The girls went upstairs and it was just us guys and Naomi.
"You really love Charlotte don't you?", Naomi asked out of nowhere.
"Nah", I joked, "she's alright"

-Norah POV-
I went upstairs, to the only bedroom that was tidy, and began to unpack my stuff. I was playing Paramore quite loudly and dancing around the room as I did it.
"Are you alright?", Michael laughed. I screamed because he really made me jump and I didn't know he was there.
"Fucking hell Michael", I said breathlessly, "yeah, I am"
"You really shit yourself didn't you?", he giggled
"Yes I did!", I laughed. We continued talking and laughing for quite a long time, and everyone else downstairs didn't even cross my mind. We were even jumping and dancing around the room to the music at one point.
"I'm glad you came up to see me", I said eventually, as we collapsed on the bed.
"Is everything alright?", he asked as he laid next to me, "it's just you seemed a bit weird earlier"
"Urm...I guess I was a bit overwhelmed with everything- I mean this house, seeing Naomi-", I said, and immediately regretted it. I can't believe Naomi slipped out of my mouth! "...It's just nice to have you here", I quickly added. Ironically, the song Still Into You came on, and in that moment I realised that may be I still liked this guy? I just smiled at him, and I even went to lean in towards him. Unfortunately for me, Calum walked upstairs and was stood in the doorway. I could tell by the look on his face that he knew what I was going to do.
"Night Michael!", I said quickly and hugged him, in an attempt to save the situation, and I lead him out of the room.
"Night Norah", he said looking quite confused, and walked past Calum down the stairs. Calum simply widened his eyes at me and cringed.