Tonight Tonight

*Norah POV*

-October 2nd-

I'm Norah Green. I'm 28, 5 foot 7 and have short brown curly hair, blue eyes and pale skin. I'm happily married, living in England with my handsome Australian husband.
But this is not where my story begins. It was 10 years ago to this very day, when I was a new student living in Birmingham, and I had just started studying History there.
My little trip to London to visit my friend Charlotte became the single most significant moment of my life.

-October 2nd, 2016-

Charlotte was my best friend and we bonded over our adoration for music.
In all honesty, we had a huge thing for 5 Seconds of Summer.
I think my love for them started because they were so inspired by my inspirations to make music, and for them to get as famous as they are due to them taking notes from people like Mark Hoppus and Billie Joe Armstrong gave me hope that music can develop and merge to make everyone happy. But it helped that they were insanely attractive and had the best personalities.
I took the train and arranged for Charlotte to meet me in London, where she was studying Law in the city.

"NORAH!", she beamed and hugged me the second I stepped off the train.
"Charlotte!", I smiled, as she scooped me off into a taxi, and caught up on life.
I quickly got ready at Charlotte's student flat, and I slipped on a pair of denim shorts, with tights and a long sleeved crop top. Charlotte wore a casual blue dress with combat boots and a bowler hat.

We went to a quiet bar in London where there was bare brick walls, fairy lights all over, and twigs as decorations- this was our vibe. Rock music played quietly in the background, and Lower than Atlantis played as we walked in.

Me and Charlotte caught up a bit since our girls holiday to Germany where we practically drive around the whole country, staying in hostels and sampling different beer.

"...and you got with that really cute guy when we were sat in a quiet pub, and I had to stay in the pub with 2 Danish lads, while you were in our bedroom with 'Erik'", Charlotte laughed really hard as she tried to tell a story.
I honestly didn't remember this so I was laughing a lot. I never behaved like that, but Erik was my first, he was nice and unbelievably attractive. We sipped our San Miguels, and felt like we were home! Our perfect drink, perfect bar, perfect vibe. It was a good night.
But it wasn't for a good hour until one of us brought up 5sos in conversation. We 'fan girled' over everything since we were 16 and 2 years later we were in the same frame of mind.

"I still couldn't choose a favourite" I mentioned.

"I totally understand what you mean!" She replied. "I thought I would have one by now but it changes every minute...always had a thing for Calum though"

We debated for a few minutes, then we realised that they were supposed to be playing in town the next night! We already had tickets for their Manchester show but it would have been amazing to see them twice. We were stunned and quickly tried to book tickets to watch them, but then we realised that it has been sold out since the tickets came on sale. Amazingly, Charlotte saw on Twitter that one of the other students were selling tickets because she couldn't go, so she sold them to us! It was the biggest coincidence ever. My heart was pounding, the excitement was unbearable I thought I would have calmed down a bit considering it's been two years since I fell in love with them. Yet there we were, grinning for the whole night after we knew we were going to see them!

The pub was getting slightly busier and we were sat at the bar waiting for a table to be free. The door opened and I turned my head, and in walked two tall men, one with blonde quiffed hair and the other with well styled black hair. I didn't pay my full attention to them but I did check them out a bit, they looked good. I was thinking about 5sos too much to actually see them, but then they approached the bar and fairly deep Australian voice gently asked the bar man for "four lagers please".