English Kids in America

*3rd June, 10:28am*
-Norah POV-

It was our last official day in America and I knew I wanted to make the most of it. I decided to run in everyone's rooms and wake everyone up.
"COME ON WAKE UP I WANT TO SEE VENICE BEACH", I screamed and sang in their faces, sprinting from room to room.
I walked into Ashton's room, and curled up next to him.
"Baby?", I whispered to him, "please can we go out?'
"Do you have to make such a racket?", he groaned.
"We are wasting our last day, I want to get drunk and go to the beach", I pouted, "it's not too much to ask I've never been here before"
"...fine let me go and get showered", he sighed and got out of bed.
"Yes! Thanks Ashton", I kissed him on the cheek and got my stuff ready for the beach.
"Norah you're a complete prick!", Charlotte shouted at me, and rubbed her eyes. Soon everyone gathered in my room.
"Come on, we are leaving soon", I insisted, "I don't ask for a lot but come on Charlotte we have wanted to do this for years"
"No, I know", she walked over and hugged me, "I'll just make some pancakes for everyone while they all get ready".

......

*16:49*
The sun lowered in the sky and we were all laid on our towels in the middle of Venice Beach. We were giggling and eating tacos together, and it was the perfect last day to any trip.
Me and Ashton decided to have a swim in the sea, because no one else had the balls to.
The cold water felt amazing compared to the normal LA sun.
After I freaked out over a jellyfish, we sat on the seafront watching the waves together. The waves were gently hitting our toes.
We chatted shit like we normally do, but the personal conversation turned to me- which I normally don't like.
"I love how close you and Luke are", he smiled
"I love him...he's such a great guy", I turned to face the ocean.
"have you never thought about him in that way? Considering you smooched him once", he smirked
"Well, yeah. He's hot! I suppose I haven't thought about it really. Depends on how Luke feels about me", I laughed.
"More of a chance than you and...", he muttered.
"...you what Ashton?", I asked in confusion.
"Can we walk on the pier?", Charlotte ran towards us and grabbed our shoulders.
"Yeah we will go to a bar first though", Calum said as he wrapped up his towels, ready to put in Ashton's car.
"I will stay sober then yeah?", Ashton sulked.
"Drop your car off at home then come back in a taxi?", I suggested.
"I actually might, I really want to celebrate your last day....not celebrate but you know what I mean", Ashton laughed.
"No we know", Charlotte giggled, "go on then, and we will meet you in that bar", and she pointed to a cool looking bar on the seafront.
I decided to not ask Ashton what he meant, he would have said it properly if he wanted me to hear it.

.......

"I'm telling you now that I would rather wear a thong too small for me for the rest of my life, than not watch Spongebob", Michael said seriously as we asked him which he would rather do.
"Wow, I don't know if you understand how uncomfortable thongs are, never mind one too small", Charlotte said to him.
"Whatever, I don't care", he laughed.
The bar was small and had low ceilings, with old fashioned movie posters dotted all over. It was really cute.
"Okay Norah", Ashton said as he swigged his vodka and coke, "say there's no relationships or anything. Me or Calum?"
I burst out laughing, and rolled my eyes.
"For the sake of the game?", I sighed, "...probably Ashton"
"Whoa!", Calum shouted in outrage, "why not me?"
"I don't know! Ashton is just more of my type than you", I said
"Whatever your friend is better than you", Calum laughed.
"Okay Ashton...", Charlotte started, "me or Norah?"
"Hmm....", Ashton considered, "probably Charlotte"
"Hang on I chose you!", I laughed
"Charlotte is just closer to my type of girl", Ashton giggled.
"Aw I still love you gorgeous", I scoffed and hugged him.
"Should we go to the pier and play some games?", Luke suggested.
We staggered out of the bar, and headed towards the pier. We were playing whack a mole while drunk, which was brilliant. We got cotton candy, we were on dance machines- it was so much fun.
"Come on, we need to go! We need to pack in the morning", Charlotte slurred and giggled, "seriously call a cab"
"...fine!", Michael sulked and called one.

....

"Thanks for today lads", I said and hugged them before I went to sleep, "and for the trip. I had so much fun. Obviously except the obvious, but it's fine now, we are all friends"
"Thanks for coming we missed you!", Luke said, "we won't see you until July after tomorrow, so thanks for the day"
I blew a kiss to them and went to my bed.