Biblical

*Norah POV*

We walked into a big open apartment, with bare brick walls, and a great view of Sydney. There was art on the walls, and a grand piano in the centre of the room.
"I loved that dress on you today, Nor", Luke smiled and held me by my hips. He gestured to my blue maxi dress that I wore for Alex's wedding.
"Aw thank you, I've been waiting for a day where I can wear this again", I smiled and pecked him on the lips. But Luke continued the kiss and wrapped his arms around me. I started to run my fingers in his hair, and he slowly unzipped my dress, and left it lying on the floor. Just in my bra and knickers and high heels, I looked at him and dragged him into the bedroom by his black tie. I stripped him of his slightly wrinkled white shirt, and put my hands on his chest as we kissed.
"I love you Nor...", he smirked as he hovered over me on the bed.
"I love you too Luke", I smiled and put my arms around his neck. But Luke pulled away and moved further down the bed. He pulled off my knickers with his cold hands, which felt amazing considering how warm I was from the sun.
"Get ready Nor", he smirked and lowered his head down.

I woke up in shock. I can't believe I was having an actual sex dream about Luke! But it didn't feel like a regular, random sex dream, it felt different. Normally I have dreams about people, and I think nothing of it- but this felt different.
It made me reconsider my friendship with Luke...and my relationship with Matty.
But things were going well with Matty and I didn't know why I was thinking about Luke like that- he was my friend.
I can't lie to myself, I think I feel a connection more than friendship, and I only realised that since I visited them in America, and I saw him again in England. I was missing our late night and early morning conversations. We spent every day chatting and getting closer.
Thinking like this, I burst into silent tears. How could I think like this?! Before I met the lads, I had no lads interested in me. Now I liked 3 all at once. Yes, in different ways, but I felt too guilty.
I liked Michael because he was my first lad that I had ever had proper feelings for. I know that nothing actually happened, but it meant so much to me.
I liked Luke because he helped me through those times. He was the first one I met, when we met in that bar for the very first time.
I liked Matty because I had managed to get through the purely sexual feelings for him, and actually have a relationship with him. He was open about how he felt, but not in a majorly cringey way. He was a stable boyfriend now, and it's what I needed.
All these thoughts were running around in my head.
I ran to the bathroom, thinking I was going to throw up. I ended up breaking down in tears on their bathroom floor. I was hyperventilating- I had never felt this emotional before. I couldn't breathe, my stomach was in my throat, and I didn't know what to do. I couldn't move.
"Nor, what's wrong?", Luke said to me through the door, "I'm coming in- is that alright?"
I simply cried more, and let him walk in.
"Oh my god, what's wrong Nor?", he panicked and fell to the ground to comfort me.
I simply cried into his shoulder, still panicking.
"Nor you're going to have to breathe in and out for me babe, alright?", he said and grabbed me by the shoulders, "in....and out"
I followed his instructions and breathed in time with him. Eventually I got my breath back, and hugged him.
"Thanks Luke", I said.
"It's fine", he pulled away and wiped a tear from my eyes, "...better?"
"Yes...", I smiled, but still thinking about how I felt after my dream about him, "did I wake you up?"
"Yes, but I'm glad you did, or else no one would have helped you", he smiled reassuringly.
Dammit. This was all just proving that he's a good guy. I stayed in his arms for a long time, and I eventually drifted off to sleep.

*Luke POV*
I carried Nor to bed, and gently placed her next to Matty. She looked in so much pain, I was wondering why she was so upset.
I was wondering if it was related to her long conversation with Michael after he spoke to Naomi, but I didn't dare ask her. I didn't want her to start panicking again- it really scared me it's so out of character for her.
But I went back to bed with Ashton, and I couldn't sleep.
I was just thinking about her gorgeous face, panicking about something I didn't know about. I knew her too well, and she has never reacted like that to anything. But I knew I had to give her time before I spoke to her properly.
God I had missed her since LA. I hadn't stopped thinking about our deep conversations all day, every day. I had really started to fall for her again.
Then Michael popped into my mind.
Fuck how was I going to speak to him about it?