Stay With Me

*March 4th, 9:21am*

-Norah POV-

I woke up to a knock on my door then Luke and Ashton walked into my room.

"Morning Nor", they smiled and brought in a tray of scrambled eggs, toast with marmite on, and a glass of water. "Just a small thank you for last night, we really enjoyed it"

"You didn't have to do this!", I gushed, "Everything I love on a tray, you guys know me too well"

"So predictable...", Ashton sighed.

The party was amazing and it was great to finally officially meet everyone who the lads always talk about and love.

"This is exactly what I needed, I don't feel too great this morning", I groaned slightly then laughed.

"We realised...especially when you played Bonkers, danced your arse off, then called your mum and told her that you miss her", Luke giggled, "then told us that you would miss us loads when we go and that we have to 'remain buddies'- if I want to quote you"

"You're an absolute disaster Norah!", Ashton laughed.

"I was saying goodbye, I got emotional!", I said, "I really am going to miss you...what time is your flight again?"

"3 o'clock", Ashton sighed, "we are pretty much packed and everything else will be there waiting for us"

"This is so weird...will you be back for my birthday?"

"...May 30th...no we won't, but you should come to visit us!", Luke said

"Oh yeah that will be good....When are you actually back?"

"In the middle of July", Ashton frowned.

I looked at the boys and they genuinely looked really sad. I hate to admit it, but I welled up with tears when he said that they weren't going to be back until July, and I brought them both into a hug. These guys were my best friends in the world, and to not be with them for two months was going to be really hard, especially because there is a huge timezone difference. There was Skype and FaceTime which made things easier, but it was too different to actually being with them.

"Come on, let's go downstairs to see everyone", Luke stated and pulled away from the hug.

"Is everyone awake like?"

"Yeah, they are watching Powerpuff Girls", Ashton laughed

"Well we have to go now!", I said. We headed downstairs, and everyone was sat in the living room, eating bacon sandwiches. Naomi wasn't even wearing makeup and she looked perfect.

"Morning!", I smiled, despite my mood after seeing her, "is everything alright?"

"Yeah really good Norah", she replied.

"We all feel absolutely great...", Calum sarcastically said and rested his head against Charlotte's shoulder.

"We have about two hours before we have to actually drop them off...", Charlotte sighed.

"I know it's sad, but-", Calum began.

"I know, it's your 'job', and it's the same as me working in an office- but it's not! You're going to be in America and not in England which is awful", she said, "I'm not going to be able to visit when I want to, or whenever you feel shitty"

"I know, it's really shit, but you will see us soon", Calum said and grabbed her face.

Calum was such a good guy. Charlotte wasn't used to it. She liked him before she even met him, but in terms of guys in real life, she always ended up with the 'dickhead' guys. I was going to be the person who supported her once the boys left, so I wanted her to handle it as well as she possibly could, thanks to Calum.