Here We Go

*December 16th*

-Norah POV-

We had just broken up for Christmas, and the second I left my last lecture, I ran to the train station and headed for London, ready to meet up with everyone. They had offered for us to stay at their house, so that we don't have to pay for a hotel.
I was going to the house where 5sos live, me and Charlotte couldn't believe it.

I hadn't seen Charlotte since the day after Halloween and we went to a party that her friend Amy had at her house. In the middle of it all, Luke and Ashton called me and according to them, I was ranting about how much I respect them and love them even though we only actually met a month ago, but I feel like I knew everything about them. They were laughing at me, completely aware of how drunk I was. They kept bringing it up every time they text me or rang me afterwards. I just laughed it all off. It still blew my mind that they were saved as contacts on my phone!

"Hi Norah! Charlotte is here now and her phone has run out of charge, so she told me to tell you that we are going to meet you from the train, and go out for something to eat from there. See you then dude, I'll make sure we all get drunk tonight! :)", Ashton sent to me.

"Okay dickhead, I'm looking forward to it :)", I replied.

I was still gutted about how I handled Michael when we skyped, I hoped that I would act normally around him, like I was when I was texting him. I put my earphones in and blasted Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and before I knew it, it was the stop before Kings Cross Station. I quickly ran into the toilets and changed into a burgundy velvet dress, with black tights and small ankle boots.

"Finally!", Charlotte shouted and ran over to me and hugged me, "it's been too long"

"I know, I've missed you", I held her tighter, "was it fun at the house?", I whispered

"I've visited them before, but I was only there for about an hour today", she whispered

"You've been before?!", I snapped in her ear

"Yeah did you not get my snapchats, about a week ago"

"For fucks sake, you know I don't use it...", I sighed, "I hate living in Birmingham"

"...Norah?!", Luke laughed, "what the hell are you guys doing?"

"Oh sorry, hi!", I ran up to him and hugged him. I wasn't exactly small in height, but his arms could have fit around my body twice over, and he cradled me.

"I'm excited for tonight!", he said in my ear, "I like your dress, you look good"

"Really?", I smiled, "urm... Thank you!", and I patted his back and pulled away. I don't know why I pulled away, that was the most perfect moment, but I knew that I must have looked so strange to the others. Plus, Michael was there. I smiled at him and he went up to hug me. His hair was still bleach blonde and he was wearing a blue flannel shirt and black skinny jeans. I couldn't help but grin when he embraced me. We stayed in a hug for a while in complete silence and it felt like we were the only two there. This hug meant so much to me, and I needed it so that I could have one last moment of weakness. Until he snapped out of the moment himself when his stomach growled with hunger.

"Sorry I'm really hungry!", he laughed and pulled away, "did you wear that on the train?", he gestured to my dress.

"Oh no, I went in the toilets before I had to get off", I gestured to the dress as well.

"Well, you look great", he smiled and folded his arms. My heart did backflips when he said that! But I knew I shouldn't have taken the compliment so personally.

"Hi!", Calum and Ashton both said in synchronisation and both hugged me and sandwiched me in their hug.

"I mean, this is great and everything, but I can't breathe", I said with my face squished on Calum's chest, and my arse sticking in Ashton's groin.

"Okay", Ashton giggled, "we have to go now, we have a table booked".

They led us out of the station into a taxi, and we came to a small Italian restaurant in the centre of London. There was candles and olive branches all over the walls and tables, it looked gorgeous.

"I've never been here!", Charlotte said in shock, "it's unreal"

"I know, it was one of the first restaurants we went to when we first moved here", Luke explained

"Their pizza is ridiculously good", Calum widened his eyes.

"We need to eat something before tonight", I laughed, "I haven't drank since Halloween in preparation for seeing you tonight"

"What about your friends at university?", Ashton laughed, "Don't you go out with them?

"Okay, I possibly drank the other week because it was Matty's birthday, but-"

"Who's Matty again?", Charlotte smiled

"You know Matty, he was on the night out with us when you came up to visit?"

"Is he the really hot one you uploaded a photo with on Instagram?"

"Yeah, but-"

"Has Norah got a boyfriend?!", Michael teased.

"Fuck off Michael. He's a cool guy, but we are friends...", I said and kicked Charlotte under the table, to remind her that I like Michael. She took the hint and rolled her eyes at me and smiled. We ate our meals, and they were incredible, but immediately after we finished, we sat at the bar in the restaurant and ordered some beers before we went out.

"Are you ready to go out now?", Calum smiled at us

"Always!", I grinned, "lead the way boys".

We all got in a taxi and headed to a club in the city.

We went into this huge place, where the lights were flashing everywhere and music was pumping. The club was kind of alternative, so Biffy Clyro was playing and everyone was dancing. We had already been drinking, so we were all ready to party as soon as we got there, so I went the bar with Ashton to get everyone some drinks.

"So... Come on Norah, what's been happening in your love life?", he smiled

"Literally nothing", I laughed, "what about you? Europe must have been crawling with girls wanting to be with you"

"There were a few cool girls", he said, "but nothing serious"

"Oh okay, how did the other boys do?", I asked, "I know Michael said something about pulling a girl once, but he didn't seem too smitten"

"Calum didn't even try, I think he was thinking about Charlotte the whole time"

"Oh my god that's amazing! Why can't they both realise how much they are, like, destined to be together?"

"I don't know!", he laughed, "give them some time, you never know...come on, let's bring the drinks over"

We walked back to the table with a tray of beer and shots for everyone.

"Jesus Christ, thank you!", they all laughed and we all took a shot together. After dancing for a while to Arctic Monkeys, Luke went to order more drinks. The bar maid clearly recognised him and gave us free drinks for the rest of the night.

I'm going to be honest, it's quite rare I don't remember a night, but I do not remember the majority of the rest of that night.

However, I do remember being back at the house, and being stood in the middle of Luke and Michael, and we were all cleaning our teeth in the bathroom, attempting to have an intelligent conversation.

"Norah, you're a cool girl...", Luke slurred, "you should come to London more often"

"Yeah! It would be fun", Michael said and hugged me.

"I definitely will", I slumped into his hug.

"Night guys!", Luke shouted and went to bed, but me and Michael stayed in a hug for a while. Luke came back out to grab his phone, and jumped on top of us. Unfortunately, the next thing I remember, is crawling into bed, alone. Charlotte wasn't even in the bed, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. It was about 4:15am and I'd been awake since 7am. I knew she was safely in the house, but I just assumed that she was having sex with Calum.

-the next day-

*10:39am*

*Charlotte POV*

So, I woke up in Calum's bed...