Ch. 27 Netflix

<<Le Time Skip (one month later)>>

"Hey babe!" BEN said jumping over the couch. "Come here. Let's play some video games." BEN hugged and kissed you.

You were still really sad about losing your child. The only good thing was that you didn't buy any baby cribs or stuff like that. If you look at it from a different perspective though, it looked like you two were bad parents. You weren't though.

"(Y/n)? Did you hear me?" BEN asked pulling you back to reality.

"Yeah. Let's play!" You kissed BEN's cheek and laced your fingers with his.

You two walked over to the couch and sat down. You started playing COD, and Five Nights at Freddy's. You ended up playing wii in the end.

"Hey, (y/n), do you wanna do something else? We can watch Netflix." BEN asked.

"Netflix sounds great! What movie do you want to watch?" You questioned.

"Hmmm... how about (f/m) (favorite movie)?"

"Oh yeah! Yes yes yes yes yes!!!" You squealed.

BEN pulled your favorite blanket over you and pulled you into his chest. You cuddled and watched (f/m). You fell asleep right before the good part.

<<Time Skip>>

"No! What the fuck are you doing?! Jeff stop!" You woke up to BEN yelling.

You panicked. You ran into the darkest corner of his room. You didn't have your scissors on you so you coward. You looked around making sure no one was there. You didn't see anyone. You looked towards the bed. BEN was thrashing around furiously. You didn't want to go near him but you didn't want him to keep having that dream.. or nightmare.

You looked back at the bed but BEN wasn't there. You heard footsteps coming near you. You looked up and saw BEN.

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

"Oh haha, BEN. Knock it off and go back to sleep."

BEN pounced on you. Your head hit the wall behind you. He tried choking you.

"Help....! Anyone....! Help....!" You tried yelling, but his grin was getting stronger.

Your vision blurred.

"What do you wa... BEN GET THE HELL OFF (Y/N)! What are you doing man?!" A guy with a blue mask pried BEN off of you. Then... you blacked out.