Ch. 20 The Announcement

<<At the Store>>

"Jane, I brought you here to tell you something." You looked Jane in the eyes.

"Yeah anything." She said, softening her face.

"My period is late." You said. Your eyes were welling up with water.

"It's probably nothing, girl. Don't worry. Just buy this, just in case." She handed you a pregnancy test box.

"Okay let's go."

<<Back Home>>

You ran to the bathroom. Jane followed you.

"Hey girls." BEN said. You both ignored him.

You ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Jane waited outside. BEN slowly walked up the stairs. He walked to the bathroom and waited. Jane didn't notice him. You walked out, smiling and crying. You ran to BEN and hugged him. Jane started crying too, but happy tears. You turned and hugged Jane.

"What's going on?" BEN asked confused.

"You're a daddy!" Jane said looking up at him.

BEN started to tear up. "Is that true (y/n)?"

You looked at him. You hugged him and nodded your head. He hugged you tighter. "I love you, and I'll love our baby just the same." You two let go. He knelt down and kissed your stomach. "Let's go tell everyone."

He picked you up and brought you downstairs. No one was downstairs.

"Slendy!!!" BEN yelled.

"What do you want?" He "yelled" teleporting in front of the three of us.

"Gather everyone down here." Jane said.

"What for?" He "asked"

"Just do it!" Jane demanded.

Everyone slowly piled in. They sat in various places in the living room.

"Why are we here? I want to go back to eating cheesecake." Maskey said.

"We have big news!" Jane squealed.

"We're having a baby!" You and BEN yelled in unison.

Everyone cheered.

"Wait, I walked into BEN's room and found a condom in the trash. How could (y/n) be pregnant then?" Jeff questioned.

"Okay that's weird, number one, and why were you in my room?" BEN asked, nearly punching Jeff right in the gut.

"I'm just saying that it's a little sketchy. That's all." Jeff added.

"Hmmm. He does make a good point. (Y/n) are you not telling me something?" BEN asked, getting angrier with every step closer he took.

"No BEN. I love you and only you." You said tearing up. You were afraid of what he was going to do.

"How could you?! I thought you loved me! I guess I thought wrong!" He raised his hand at you. EJ stepped into between you and BEN. BEN slapped EJ instead of you.

"What do you think you're doing?!" EJ yelled. "She's carrying your child, man." EJ took BEN outside. Jeff, Maskey, Hoodie, and Toby followed.

"Don't worry child. I've been following you around. I know you haven't done 'it' with anyone else. But it doesn't make sense." Slender "said".

"I have an idea!" Jane yelled, dragging you upstairs.