Ch. 39 Best Welcome Back... Ever

"We're back biiiiitttcchhesss!" Jane yelled, unnecessaryly loud.

"(Y/N)!! Where were yo... OW!" BEN said tripping over the couch.

"I was out and are you okay?" You asked helping him up from the ground.

"Yeah, I am. Thanks. Woah! You look.... Different. More.... Sexy! I like." BEN exclaimed checking out your hair and makeup.

"Why... uh... thanks. You really like?" You questioned feeling self conscious.

"Yeah. *giggles* Super sexy." BEN said grabbing you by the waist.

You escaped BEN grip and went upstairs. You couldn't stand wearing makeup. You took off it and played with your hair. You decided to throw it up in a messy bun. You ran back downstairs to BEN who was patiently waiting for your return.

"Hey I'm gonna take a shower. Wanna join?" You whispered to BEN while running your finger up and down his chest.

"No tricks?" BEN asked after what happened last time.

"I promise." You said giggling.

He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. He walked up the stairs and put you down in front of the bathroom. You opened the door and walked in. BEN followed and closed the door. looking it too. You turned on the shower and stripped free from your clothes, as did BEN. You took down your hair and admired the (h/c) look.

The water was nice and warm so you two jumped in. You got under the water first. You let the warm water soothe your every muscle.

~BEN's POV~

'She looks so hot! I am one lucky son of a bitch.' I thought as I watched (y/n) strip from her clothes.

I walked into the shower after her. 'She looks so cute!' I thought once again. I couldn't resist so I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I love you." I purred in her ear, nibbling on the lobe.

She turned around and hug me back. She nuzzled her head into my neck.

"I love you too." She said pressing herself closer to me.

Oh my. She does turn me on.

"I could fuck you right here, right now. Would you like that?" I said running my hands up and down here sides.

"I would like that but I want you to use protection. Please." She said letting me go.

"Okay, fine." I said stepping out of the and walking over to my pants. I always carry around a condom, just in case.

~Liu's POV~

"I gotta use the restroom. I'll be back." I said to everyone and no one and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

I was about to knock when I heard a strange noise. It was... moaning? EJ walked by and heard the same thing too.

"They're at it again." He laughed.

~Regular POV~

You and BEN finished up in the shower. You wrapped a towel around you and headed to your room for new clothes. Slender told you to stop wearing see through clothing but what he doesn't know can't hurt him right?

You put on the green v-neck that BEN had you wear before. It was really comfortable and it made you look good. BEN also liked it too.

You uncovered the bed and climbed in. BEN walked in shortly after only in his boxers. Her laid down next to you and cuddled close. He stroked your hair until you fell asleep.

A/N: Sorry this chapter sucked. I am running out of material. Stay playful kittens,
✨Kitty✨