Ch. 14 Mall Day

"You ready?" BEN asked.

"Yeah. Well, no. Let me change into something else." You grabbed your undergarments, a pair of light blue skinny jeans, and a oversized tee with a hair elastic to tie back. "Where's the bathroom?"

"Let me show you." BEN said pulling you down the hall. "Here it is, just try to use it before Toby gets to it."

You walked in and locked the door behind you. You quickly changed and brushed your hair. You then threw your (h/c) into a messy bun.

"Okay. Let's go." You said grabbing BEN's hand.

"Close your eyes." BEN grabbed your hand really tight. You closed your (e/c) eyes and held on tight.

"You can open them." BEN whispered in your ear. He had changed into his human form.

You opened them. You were near the mall. You guessed he didn't want us getting caught or something. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You put your head on his shoulder.

You walked in the mall. You guys first stopped at American Eagle. You got a new pair of jean shorts and a hoodie. You picked out some new boxers for BEN just in case you were stuck wearing them again. Then you guys headed over to Aeropostale. You got a pair of sweatpants. BEN took you to GameStop. He grabbed about a dozen games. You looked around and grabbed the Just Dance 2015 disc. BEN paid for everything.

"You didn't have to pay for me."

"Yeah I did. It's the right thing to do." BEN said hugging you. "Where to next?"

"I need some, underwear and stuff like that." You whispered loud enough for BEN to hear.

"Ooohh. Okay." BEN said.

You dragged BEN to Victoria's Secret. You grabbed two pairs of underwear and two matching bras. You turned around to find BEN. He was standing behind you with a green lace thong and a green lace bra. (Me: Really BEN? BEN: Hey. Not my fault.)

"I'll buy everything, if you get these too." BEN said with a perverted smile.

"Fine. Knock yourself out." You said.

BEN grabbed your hand and almost ran to the cash register. The lady rang up everything and cringe at the sight of the green bra and thong.

"Thanks BennyBoo." You said hugging him.

"You're lucky I like you, or I wouldn't let you call me that." BEN said smiling.

"I need to use the restroom." You said, just barely holding your pee in.

"Okay. I'll wait outside of the door."

BEN and you walked to the bathroom. You walked in and BEN waited outside.

~BEN's POV~

I waited for (y/n) outside. Two girls walked up to me and started flirting. I tried to tell them that I have a girlfriend, but they won't listen.

~Your POV~

I wanted to weft the new stuff BEN bought me. I put them on and they fit. How did he know my size? Whatever. I threw on my jeans and shirt and walked out.

Two girls were flirting with my BennyBoo! That gets me so mad! I just want to rip open their skulls and feed their brains to them. Oh wait. I bet they don't have any! I don't blame them though for flirting with BEN. He's hawt!

~Regular POV~

"There you are. Let's go." BEN said pulling you into a hug. "See girls. This is my girlfriend." BEN said kissing you.

"I just, ugh, wanted to kill them!" You said. BEN sighed and sat down on a bench.

"I know how you feel. You probably don't realize it, but there were a bunch of guys staring at you. Everywhere we went, guys were basically drooling over you. It makes me really mad and I just want to kill them all." BEN said looking straight into your (e/c) eyes. You looked back into his green eyes. They were really pretty.

"Let's go home. It's getting late." You said.

"When we get home. Can we do like a fashion show. You know, so you can show me everything you got." BEN said with a perverted smirk.

"You know what I got though." You said a little conflicted.

"On you. Show what you got with you wearing it." He said with a little chuckle.

"Maybe. If you're good."