Ch. 9 You're Okay!

"...Gonna have to stay here." I heard someone say.
"He can stay in my room!" Someone else said.

You couldn't make out anything else they said. Your vision was blurry.

"She'll have to stay here for a little longer." You haven't heard this voice before. "Oh. Good afternoon missy. I'm Dr. Smiley."

"H-hey. Uh. H-how long h-have I bee..." you started but BEN cut you off, hugging you.

"Oh! (Y/n)! You're okay!" BEN continued, without breaking the hug. He had blood all over his face.

"B-BEN what's on your face?!" You questioned a little worried.

"Oh (y/n). I'm just so glad you're alive and here!"

You then remembered that when BEN cries, he doesn't cry tears, he cries blood.

"The real question is are you okay BEN? I watched you get stabbed multiple times!"

"I'm okay. Don't worry about me." He said smiling looking at his bandages.

He finally let you go. You leaned over and kissed his bandage. He giggled.

"Get some rest. You need it." BEN said kissing your forehead.

"Wait. I over heard you say that I have to stay here...? Is that true?" You asked very curiously.

"Well... Jeff went a little crazy after stabbing BEN and you and fled the mansion. Before I could get to him and teleport him back, he had already killed everyone in your family." Slenderman said

"They're gone?!" You started bawling your eyes out. Then BEN ran to your side and hugged you super tight. You hugged back, crying into his shoulder.

"If it helps, which it might not, I got Jeff and he is locked in a secret torture room."

You let go of BEN and sat up. You tried to get out of the bed but were gently pushed down.

"You can't go anywhere by yourself. Sorry." BEN said with a little smile. "Where do you want to go?" BEN asked looking right into your eyes.

"Somewhere else but this hard bed. Please." You said smiling.

BEN scooped you up bridal style and brought you to his room. It looked familiar. Same green walls, green bed, and lots of gaming supply.

"Have I been here before?" You asked.

"Haha yeah." BEN said after placing you on the bed and scratching the back of his neck.

Once you laid your head on the pillow, you fell asleep.