Ch. 40 The Big Day

You woke up to BEN's slight snoring. To your surprise, you weren't wrapped up in his arms. You took this opportunity to quietly get out of bed. You turned to the side and slowly uncovered yourself. BEN must have known you were awake. He slid himself closer to you and wrapped his arms around you. He pulled you back into the bed, unable to get out of his grasp.

"BEN, we need to get up. We have a big day in front of us." You said prying his arms off you.

"5 more miiinnnuuutteeesss. Plleesaassee!" He whined.

"Fine. You're lucky you're so cute." You said tapping his nose.

You curled up into BEN's chest. He was warm and comforting.

*knock, knock*

"(Y/n)!! BEN!! Get your asses out here!" Jane called fiddling with your door knob.

"5 more minutes Jane. Please." You and BEN begged.

"NOW! Don't make me just Slendy." Jane warned.

You and BEN hopped out of bed. You threw on a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt. BEN put on sweatpants and a baggy shirt. He pulled you close to him and kissed your forehead. He place an arm around you waist and guided you out the door. Jane was waiting there impatiently tapping her foot.

"Finally. I've seen tortoises move faster than you two." She growl.

Downstairs, everyone was waiting. They had forced smiles on their faces. 'I guess they're not morning people.' You thought.

"No child. They are not." Slender said to you.

You giggled a little.

"Good morning everyone!" You said your cheeriest.

They all groaned and said good morning back.

Slender had cooked a special breakfast for the 'about-to-be newly wed'. Everyone wolfed down their food and placed their plates in the sink.

"You guys are dismissed. You should start getting ready for today. Don't go back to sleep though." Slender said in everyone's minds.

People slowly moved out of the kitchen, leaving you and BEN alone.

"I'll find the guys and you go find the girls. I can't see you in your dress until the wedding. It's bad luck. Love you!" BEN said hugging you and messing with your hair.

"Have fun. Love you too." You said hugging him back and kissed his cheek.

You walked off to find Clockwork Jane or Sally. You eventually found everyone in one room, waiting for you.

"There you are! Come on! Let's get you ready!" They said pulling you in the room and locking the door.

BEN walked off to find one of the guys. He found them putting on their finest tuxedos.

"Come in BEN. You need to get ready too!" EJ pulled him in and locked the door as well.

<<Time Skip>>

You stood in the sand and waited. Once Jane and Jeff left arm in arm, it was your turn. You shook a little, feeling really nervous but super excited. Slender held onto your arm tighter, reassuring you.

It was your turn. Everyone was watching. You and Slender started to head down the aisle. You clutch your flowers tighter, getting more and more anxious with every step. Slender let you go and BEN took your hand. You handed Jane your flowers and looked straight into BEN's eyes.

"Do you, (y/n), take BEN to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Do you, BEN, take (y/n), to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Can I have the ring barrier bring these two their rings?"

Ticci Toby brought you and BEN your wedding bands. BEN grabbed your ring and slid it onto your finger. You did the same to him.

"You may kiss the bride!"

BEN grabbed your waist and pulled you in. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He picked you up bridal style and carried you back up the red carpet placed over the sand.

You two lived happily ever after.

Aw screw it. No one lives happily ever after.