Ch. 24 The Question

(A/n: I love this picture ^^^ Blink 182 and Link crossover? Hell to the yes! Carry on>>>)

~BEN's POV~

When she walked away, I turned quickly and grabbed a black velvet box. I turned back to where I stood before. I got down on one knee and opened the box. (Y/n) turned and froze. She dropped the boxes she was holding.

"(Y/n), will you marry me?"

~Regular POV~

"Yes. Yes I will BEN!" You ran to him and knelt down. You hugged him. He slipped the ring on your finger. It fit perfectly.

"This was my mother's ring and now it's yours. It will be passed down to our child and then to theirs. This ring is unbreakable, just like our love." BEN said squeezing you ever to gently.

"I love you BEN Drowned. Don't ever forget that. Now, let's open your gift." You handed BEN the boxes.

He opened the top box. He pulled out the wii controller first and then the xbox one.

"I love them! I've been wanting new controllers for a while now. Thank you so much!" He said kissing your cheek.

"Open up your next box." You said pointing to the box.

"Okay okay." He opened the box.

He pulled out the shoes first. Then the beanie and finally the pajamas.

"Oh-oh. I can't say anything. I love all of these. You really didn't have to. Having you here was just what I wanted." he said hugging you again.

"Then I'll just take them back." You teased. "I'm kidding."

"Let's go take a walk on the beach. I'll wear my new beanie and shoes." BEN said putting a pair of jeans and a green tee. He then put on his beanie and converse. And a green and black checked hoodie.

You put on a pair of black yoga pants from PINK and one of BEN's shirts. You put on a black thin jacket and heard to the door. BEN followed and held your hand.

You walked to the end of the hallway to the elevator. You two walked into the lobby and out the doors. Across the street was the beach. You tried not to get hit by a car crossing the road. BEN held your waist as you two walked to the beach.

The wind blew hard against you two. You shivered. You felt something really warm drape across your shoulders. It was BEN's jacket. You smiled up at him. He hugged you and picked you up. He brought you back to the hotel.

You fell asleep on the bed. BEN wrapped his arms around you kissed you and put the blankets on top of you.

"I love you (y/n)."