Ch. 3 Dream or Nightmare?

You jolted awake. You looked around to an unfamiliar scenery. White, blood stained walls. You tried to get up but something was restraining you. You looked around. You were on a cold medical table.

*foot steps*

You pretended to be knocked out still.

"Haha. I know you're awake. Don't pretend you're not."

You slowly opened your eyes to see a man. He was, to say the least, was really sketchy looking. He was tall. His back was facing you. All you could tell was that he was wearing black dress pants and a white- blood stained hoodie. He jerked his body around revealing his face. Oh, oh my. His face was pale. And, and, th-that smile. It was- was so familiar. I cut ran from the corners of his mouth to right before his ears.

"I see you staring at me. I know I'm hot but I don't want to kill some one who thinks so." You blushed and soon realized what he was planning on doing. His burnt black hair swung to the side of his face. He held an old rusty knife in his pale and scarred hand.

You tried to scream but he had a backup plan. He pounced on you and put duct tape on your mouth. You giggled under the Hello Kitty duct tape.

"What? You got a problem with Hello Kitty duct tape?" He asked. You shook your head violently. "That's what I thought."

He walked over to you side and ran the knife from you upper arm down to elbow. The knife was pressed down just hard enough to let little drops of blood trickles down your arm. Tears streamed down your face.

"Haha. Does it hurt? Haha thought so." He move the knife close to your face.

"You need to be prettier sweet cheeks."

He cut into your cheek until you heard a door open.

"Ahh!!!" You screamed. All that was a dream. Wait no, a nightmare. What doe this mean? You questioned yourself.

That's when you realized (f/n) wasn't there. You look over to the time. "Shit. 1:43 am." You were cuddled in your favorite blanket on your couch. A note was left on your tv. You picked up the note and read it a out loud.

Dear (y/n),
It was getting late and you fell asleep so I left. I put your blanket on top of you because you looked cold. Goodnight. I'll call you in the morning to check in.
From, (f/n)

You walked upstairs and into your room. You grabbed your pajamas and changed. You crawled into your bed and drifted to sleep. You were thinking about the note (f/n) left. Something wasn't right. That wasn't his/ her hand writing...