Ch. 26 The News

~BEN's POV~

"I need to talk to you and (y/n). Come to my office. Just walk in." Slender's voice echoed in my head.

"Babe, Slendy needs is in his office. Come on, let's go." I grabbed her hand and forced a smile to my lips.

~Your POV~

"Ok. Do you know why?" I asked. I noticed BEN didn't look right. His smile was... fake. He must know something.

"I don't know, but I hope it's not something bad. But... the sooner we get there. the sooner it's over." BEN said hugging me.

~Regular POV~

You two walked to Slender's office. BEN opened the door for you. You both walked in. Slender, Dr. Smiley, and Jane waited in there for you two to arrive.

"Sit children." Slender gestured to two seats in front of Jane, Smiley, and him.

~Slender's POV~

They say in front of us. I could tell get were a little worried by the panic in their eyes.

I couldn't tell them. I'm scared of what BEN would say. I don't want him to flip out. Even worse, on her.

"Children, we have some bad news." I could barely speak.

~BEN's POV~

Oh no. Bad news can never be good. Please don't be about (y/n). Please! Oh no! What if it's about the baby?! No. I shouldn't be thinking that way.

I looked at (y/n). A tear trickled down her face. I grabbed her. I sat her on my lap. She turned to my face. She hugged me and buried her face in my chest.

"Let's her it." I said looking at Slendy.

~Dr. Smiley's POV~

"I don't know how to put this. But..." I was cut off by Jane running over to (y/n). "It's about Christina."

(Y/n) let out a muffled wale into BEN's chest.

~BEN's POV~

"We get it!" (Y/n) cried harder.

I picked her up and carried her back to my room. A tear escaped my eye. Then they wouldn't stop coming.

~Your POV~

BEN placed me on his bed. He hugged me. I looked over my shoulder. Blood soaked my shoulder. I turned to look him straight in the eyes.

"It's all my fault! I can forgive myself! It's all my fault." I cried out.

"It's not your fault. We can try again. It's not your fault." He choked. His tears filled his eyes.

"It IS my fault. It's all my fault." You cried. You were holding your stomach.

"It was no ones fault, babe." BEN hugged me tighter.