Ch. 15 Lock Your Doors

When you got home, you threw the bags on BEN's bed. You walked to the bathroom. You turned on the shower, making sure it was nice and warm. You closed the door and took off your clothing. You got into the shower. You jumped back because the water wasn't warm enough. Something, or someone, caught you. You looked up to see BEN in the shower with you.

"BEN! What are you doing?!" You asked slowly backing into the warm water.

"I couldn't wait 'til you were done. You left the bathroom door unlocked so I snuck in. Don't worry, I locked the door." BEN said getting close to you.

He hugged you from behind. You just let the water trickle down your skin. You stepped out of the way so BEN could get under the water. You silently stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around your self. You grabbed his towel and his clothes. You turned the shower to cold and ran.

"(Y/N)! I'M GOING TO GET YOU!" BEN sounded angry.

You ran giggling. Maskey asked you something but you ran passed him. You ran into BEN's room and closed the door. An angry, naked BEN walked into the room.

"You shouldn't have done that, (y/n)!" BEN grabbed you.

BEN took off your towel. You roughly pressed his lips against yours. He slid his tongue along your bottom lip and bit it. You smiled and kept your mouth shout. You could feel him smile. You grabbed you ass, making you gasp. He slid his tongue into your mouth. He explored every inch of your mouth, claiming it his. Your tongues wrestled and he won.

He pushed you against the bed. You fell on top of it, breaking the kiss. He kissed your jaw line and your neck. He quickly found your sweet spot. Then he moved lower towards your breast.

"BEN, I'm not ready." You tried to push BEN off but that was no use.

He stopped and went back to kissing your lips.

"Okay, fine. But we still need to have that fashion show." BEN said with a wink.

BEN started to put on a pair of sweats and a green tee. You on the other hand, started to put on the bra and underwear that matched. (Not the ones BEN got you) and a pair of pants. You turned and BEN was watching you.

"Beautiful!"

You put on another bra and a pair of pants and the hoodie you got.

"Stunning!"

All you had left was the green lace bra and thong. You put them on reluctantly.

"Oh. My. Zalgo. Turn around. Let's see everything!" BEN said.

You turned around and bent over to tease BEN. You turned back. BEN was practically drooling over you. You saw a large lump in his pants. You blushed looking at the sight. He noticed.

"You caused this." BEN said winking.