Ch. 6 Wakey Wakey

You woke up in room. You looked around. The walls green, the bed you were in was green, and the room had a lot of gaming systems, consoles, ect. I looked down and BEN had his arms wrapped around my waist. He was looking at me and smiling. I screamed. What else was I gonna do? Some killer, no BEN FREAKIN DROWNED, brought me to what I assumed, was his room. He had me in his bed!

"Shh! What do you think you're doing?!" He hushed me.
"What am I doing?! What are you doing?!" I screamed a little louder. That's when something barged into the room. He must have been 7 feet! He had no face. No face, that seemed to ring a bell, no face... Ah ha! Slenderman! Wait what?!

"Ben, who is she?"
"Uh, well, she's. uh, a friend. Yeah a friend."
"In your bed? What? Never mind. What was all the yelling about?"
You butted in, "I don't k-know what, what happened but I-I woke up in his room." You pointed at BEN.
"BEN!!"
"I can explain!"

Before you knew it, Slenderman took you out of the bed and you were back at your house. You were confused. But you were also hungry, so you went to your kitchen. You had nothing good to eat so you thought you'd go shopping.

You ran upstairs to get on some nicer clothes only to remember that you hadn't taken a shower yet today. You grabbed your dark blue ripped jeans, and your grey Top Gun loose crop top, your undergarments, and deodorant. You headed to the bathroom down the hall, only to feel like you were being watched again. You locked the bathroom door just in case. You turned on the shower and stripped out of your clothes. Your walked in and let the warm water relax your every muscle.

<<Time skip>>

You out of the shower and wrapped your (h/c) hair in a towel and wrapped another around your body. You dried your moist skin with the towel. You then slipped on your underwear and bra then your jeans and shirt. You took your hair out of the towel and combed it until all the knots were out. You put it in a French braid and walked out of the bathroom feeling the cold air hit you.

You slid down the railing of your stairs and into the living room. Only to realize the tv was on. You noticed some one on the couch. It was wearing a green hat and had blond hair.

"Hey (y/n)!"