Ch. 7 WTF?! (Where's the food)

"Hey (y/n)"
"How did you ge... Never mind. I gotta run out so you're gonna have to leave while I'm gone."
"Where ya going?" He asked turning around to peer over the couch.
"To the store. I have no good food left."
"Can I come? Pleeeeeaaaassse!" He questioned, checking out your outfit.
"Okay BEN, just behave yourself."

You didn't know what came over you. He killed your best friend! Were you forgiving him? I guess I'll give you a chance BEN. But don't screw up. You thought.

You grabbed your keys and your coat. You looked back at BEN signaling for him to get a move on. You didn't see BEN. Although an unfamiliar boy stood behind you. He was 3 inches taller than you, light blue jeans, a green tee, and a green beanie. He looked at you realizing that you were staring at him.

"What? What's wrong? Is something not right?" He questioned with a hint of worry in his voice. You slowly backed away and grabbed the door knob that was stabbing into your back.

"Who are you? What did you do to BEN?" You twisted the door knob and he started laughing. This made you scared.

"It's me (y/n). BEN. Sorry, this is my human form. I can't go out to your world looking like I did. Shoulda warned ya." He started laughing again and then pushed you out the door.

"Hey watch it you bast.." you were cut off by BEN crashing his lips onto yours. You were in shock and then started kissing back. You two parted. You locked the door and headed to your car. BEN grabbed your hand and you walked. A blush crept along your cheeks.

You got in the drivers seat while BEN got in the passenger seat. You started the car and backed out of the driveway. BEN placed his hand on your thigh as you drove. Before you knew it, you were at the grocery store. You parked the car and got out.

BEN opened your door and reached for you hand. You grabbed it and walked hand in hand with him into the store. You almost had everything, but the last thing you needed was on the top shelf. You reached up for it on the tips of your toes. You then felt arms wrapped around your waist. You looked down to see BEN around your waist.

"W-what are y-you doing?!" You questioned into his ear.
"They were looking at you." He said a little worried. You blushed.
"So why are you hugging me again?"
"Your shirt was up below your chest. I don't want them to get any ideas." He said still worried.
"You're cute when you're jealous!" You giggled.
"I'm not jealous!" His voice cracked when he said this.
"Whatever you say, princess. Now can you grab that box for me?" He reached up and grabbed the box. You were about to reach for it out of his hand, when he jerked it away from you.
"Haha. You gotta reach for it." He said with a perverted smile.

You jumped up and down to try and grab it until BEN gave up and gave it to you. He chuckled a little and pecked your cheek.

<<Time Skip (back home)>>

"Geez! I'm so hungry." You declared. You put everything away and grabbed some snacks to eat. You didn't see BEN so you thought he was in the bathroom or something. You walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Then something hit you and you blacked out.