Ch. 31 Sweet Revenge

~BEN's POV~

I snuck out of the shower as (y/n) was rinsing the conditioner out of her beautiful (h/c) hair. I really shouldn't be doing this after nearly killing her, but hey!, it's funny! I grabbed her pjs and her towel. I wrapped mine tightly around my waist and grabbed my clothes. I turned the shower to cold and sprinted!

"BEN!" (Y/n) yelled.

I ran to my room and closed the door. I hid all of her clothes. Every single bra, pantie, pants, shirt... you name it! I left out the green bra and thong out though with an oversized, see through, v-neck shirt. 'She'll look so sexy in these.' I thought.

~Regular POV~

"BEN!" You yelled, shivering.

'I'm gonna kill him.' You mumbled under your breath.

*Knock knock*

"Anyone in here?" Oh shit! It was Jeff.

"Uh... yeah... it's me... (y/n). Can you do me a favor and grab me a towel?" You asked through the door.

"Uh... yeah. I guess. Why?" Jeff asked curiously.

"BEN took mine and I'm freezing in here. I don't have my clothes either... so I can't walk through the house naked." You responded blushing a little.

"The guys wouldn't mind, but you'll have to come out here and grab it." Jeff chuckled.

"You bass turd. Fine." You opened the door and peeked your head out.

"All the way..." Jeff's smile grew bigger.

You pulled your scissors out on him. He handed you the towel and ran to his room.

'Idiot' you mumbled.

"I heard that!" Jeff yelled from his room.

You walked into your room to find BEN waiting for you in nothing but his green boxers.

"Oh haha. You think you're sooo funny don't you BennyBoo?!" You questioned and teased.

"Well I am known for some good jokes now and again." He chuckled.

You walker over to your dresser to get your pjs. They were all gone. Every drawer was cleaned out.

"Looking for something?" BEN asked deviously.

You turned around to see BEN holding clothing in his hand. You snatched them away from him and looked at what he picked. 'The bra, the thong, and, oh, this is new!' You thought.

You looked at the horny BEN on your bed. You walked over to the bedroom door, making sure it was locked. You then took off the towel and put on the clothing. You had to admit, you didn't look half bad in those clothes.

You crawled into with BEN and cuddled for a while. You drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

~BEN's POV~

'She's so cute when she sleeps' I thought as I pulled her head into my chest.

"Love you babe" I whispered in her ear.

I swear she smiled a little when I said that. She mumbled something back that I couldn't hear. I slowly fell asleep with her in my arms.