Ch. 21 The Truth Comes Out

Jane dragged you to BEN's bathroom. You had no idea that he had one. That could have helped so many times.

"Take the condom out of the trash." Jane said, pointing at the trash can.

"Uh.. why me?" You asked.

"Just do it." Jane yelled.

You grabbed the condom with your pointer finger and an thumb.

"Put it in the sink and rise it out." You did as you were told. "Okay, now fill it with water and close it." You did. Water leaked out. "I think we found the source of the problem." Jane said smiling, feeling accomplished.

She ran downstairs. You followed. You held the condom in your hand. Jane pulled the boys from outside.

"Come to the kitchen and watch this. SLENDY!" Jane yelled.

Everyone was in the kitchen. You were at the sink with the condom. The boys watched it leak water into the sink.

"See BEN. You are the father. She really does love you." Hoodie said, rubbing BEN's back.

BEN teared up. He ran to you and hugged you. You started crying on his shoulder.

"I'm... I'm so sorry. I-I should have trusted you. I'm so sorry." BEN said choking on his words.

"It's okay. I love you too much to do that to you." You said lifting your head to look at his red eyes.

"I love you too." He said before passionately kissing you.

"Awww!" Everyone yelled.

Sally ran downstairs. "What's going on?" She questioned, tiredly. "What did BEN do to (y/n)?"

"They're adding a new addition to our family, Sals." Jeff said.

"Don't call me 'Sals'" Sally said furiously. "Yay! I can't wait to have a little sister!" She squealed.

"It might not be..." Slender put a tendril on LJ's mouth to shut him up.

"We can't wait either Sally." You said hugging her. "It's getting late. I'm gonna head to bed." You slowly left the kitchen.

BEN run up behind you and hugged you. You both walked into his room, hand in hand. Walked over to his bed and fell asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow.