Ch. 13 Moving In

"I...I...YES!" You said practically jumping out of your seat.

You hugged him and he hugged you back. He then leaned down and kissed you on the lips!! You kissed back almost immediately.

"Ooooooohhh!" Hollered everyone.

"You go BEN!" Yelled EJ.

"I'd be careful BEN, she's a feisty one!" Slender said.

You blushed a little and then BEN hugged you again. You both sat back down and finished your breakfasts. When you were done, BEN took your plate and put it in the sink. He then stood in front with his back facing you. You were a little puzzled. He then crouched down and put his hands behind him. You got the hint. You jumped on his back and he carried you upstairs and into his room.

He throw your clothes that you came in at you. They hit you right in the face. You could smell them too. They smelled clean, not like blood.

"My clothes smell like they were washed." You looked at BEN.

"Yeah after you fell asleep, I threw them in the wash." he answered taking off his shirt.

You took off the one BEN have you last night and his boxers. You quickly put on your shirt. You were trying to go quick because you didn't want his to see you basically naked. You tried putting on your jeans but tripped and fell onto his bed. BEN turned around and laughed. You blushed. He walked closer to you and stood you up. You pulled, zipped, and buttoned up your jeans. He grabbed your hand.

"Close your eyes and hold on tight." BEN whispered in your ear.

You held on tight and closed your eyes.

"You can open them now." BEN said.

You opened your eyes. You were in your room. You grabbed a duffle bag and filled it with clothes, undergarments, shoes, hair accessories, and tampons/pads (what ever you use).

"I need new clothing." You mumbled under your breath.

"Okay. We can go out after we drop off your stuff." BEN overheard you.

"Oh. You heard that? Okay sounds great!" You said finishing jamming everything into the bag. "Let's go!"

<<Time Skip>>

BEN was so nice. He cleared out two drawers for you and half of his closet. What a gentleman! Your stuff just barely fit.

"You ready?"