Ch. 36

~Slender's POV~

'If BEN most likely got in through the window... then why couldn't he get out?' I thought as I walked to the location surrounded by police.

I looked at the scene and noticed that everyone was leaving. BEN didn't have time to finish off the parents so they were still at the house. The parents got into a car and left. The parents of the other girls were leaving as well. When the scene was clear, I teleported inside.

I examined the window, being careful of getting caught. I tried to open the window myself and even I, the famous, Slenderman, couldn't open the window! I looked closer at the bottom. I saw a thin line of creme, between the crack of the window. 'Glue' thought.

I teleported back to the mansion. 'Someone must has tried to get rid of BEN. But who?'

I let myself into everyone's room. I even checked BEN and (y/n)'s room just in case. Who knows, maybe (y/n) didn't love BEN anymore and instead of dumping him, get him killed. It didn't seem like her though, so I wasn't too surprised when I didn't find evidence in their room.

There was only one person left, Jeff. I hate when the children fight, and it's usually Jeff and BEN. I barged into his room, hopefully waking him up. If anyone was after BEN, it would be him.

~Jeff's POV~

*Bang*

"What the Hell man?! I'm sleeping! It's *pause* 3:30 in the morning!" I yelled, lifting up my sleep mask to see that Slender stormed in.

"You did it, didn't you?" He hissed in his face.

"W-what are you t-talking about?" Damn my stuttering!

"You know what you did, and for that you shall be punished." He grabbed the collar of my shirt and walked out of my room. "You could've killed BEN. Wasn't it already enough that you almost killed (y/n)?!"

"The key word is almost." I spat back at him. "I was just playing around. Don't hate on me because I'm beautiful. Besides, the girls he killed looked like 'basic white girls' (no offense) so I thought one was bound to have a phone on them. Not my fault."

"Yes your fault. You'll be here for a week or two. It depends on how I feel." Slender threw me in the same room I was thrown in when I almost killed (y/n).

~Regular POV~

BEN wanted to do stuff when he got home. You really weren't in the mood. It was late and you are tired. You left BEN do whatever he wanted to you, except, you know, 'have fun'.

"What's wrong babe? You seem out of it. Are you alright?" BEN asked you, noticing you were spacing out.

"Oh... um... yeah... I'm fine. Just tired. I need some rest. Maybe tomorrow." You replied turning over.

"Okay babe." He whispered wrapping his arms around your waist. "Close your eyes and go to sleep."

~BEN's POV~

I was messing around with (y/n) when I got home. She didn't seem like herself. She claims that she's 'tired' and it's 'late', but whatever. I'll ask her in the morning.

I cuddled up against (y/n) feeling the warmth come off her body. I closed my eyes and cuddled closer. I slowly drifted off, entering my subconscious mind.

'The wedding's next week!'